I WILL LOVE YOU - TOI, POUR TOUJOURS ET A JAMAIS PART 4

.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT ONCE AGAIN IT WAS JUST TOO LONG SO I SPLIT IT IN HALVES.

.

.

.

"We are pleased to invite you from 1:30."

This is the big day! Tom is getting married! It just took him 2 engagements, 4 years of preparations and 1 break-up to get there! You'd be a bit mean to add it also took him a bit of cheating and words such as "Y/N, you're my final show" a few hours before his big day. But still, he made it! That's all he ever wanted and he is about to have it. You couldn't be happier for him. You had a great one last time, you had a great night together and you enjoyed every minute of it. It kind of hurts, to know it's over, but you know your relationship couldn't have ended in a better way. It's the end you deserved that last night, a night of laughter and intimacy. In the back of your mind, you still hope you can live this intimacy forever, but Tom hasn't cancelled the wedding day, and you know he wants to get through it. And if it's what makes him happy, then it makes you overjoyed to be able to be a part of it.

The past is in the past, he will sign those papers and you will be good friends. Forever. Nothing more.

Today, you want to celebrate his happiness. You want to celebrate your past relationship, an important key leading to this day. And who says celebration also says looking like a goddess, but not too much. You took the time to go for a walk on the beach after sunrise and watched that guy play frisbee with his dog, that's a life you could aspire to. You took a bath and applied some ice to your dark circles. Then you went back to your hotel and took some time to cook a recipe you love, just for you, while you FaceTimed Bill for the dress code and made fun of him, as usual. At 11, you've decided the dress you picked is finally not the right choice, it looks too prudish. At 11:02, you had a pair of scissors in hand and went for a slit in the fabric. At 11:08, after some struggles, you realized you made a huge mistake and needed someone to sew it. At 11:09, you were running down the corridors of your hotel in your bathrobe, ready to bribe someone at reception who could sew it before 12. At 11:28, you took your first drink of the day, because that shit was too much stress.

You started doing your regular makeup routine, adding little details to make it special for the day. At 12:08, you burnt your arm while curling your hair because someone knocked on the door.

- Come in! You yell from the bathroom, hoping for the hotel crew to bring back your dress.

- You look stunning! Sadly, it is only Georg.

- You like it because it's a bra, you ignore him, going back to your business.

- I also like the shorts, he grins. I'm pretty sure Tom has the same one.

Hand in the cookie jar! But is it your fault Kaulitz left his underwear here? And is it your fault if it's super comfortable?

- The salesman told me it was a unique piece, what a liar!

- By the way, why aren't you ready yet? Georg is here to pick you up, not flatter your ego.

- Ugly dress, scissors, sew, you sum up.

- And your hair? He ignores your story.

- Could be ready in a minute if I do a messy bun, you give him a dark stare.