I WILL LOVE YOU - SLEEPOVER

I WILL LOVE YOU – SLEEPOVER

.

. July 5th

.

- And her face was like, you imitate Nathalia's face. And Tom was completely panicked, you laugh.

- You have to be careful; Bill laughs too. It's the 3rd time something terrible could have happened.

- You know me. I will never do something stupid. Nathalia doesn't deserve it, you reply in a more serious tone. Plus, her being in the ignorance makes Tom all stressed out and it's so funny!

- You're playing with fire.

- He's the one keeping secrets!

- I don't think you've ever been a secret. I think he just wanted to move on and forget about you.

- Hello, that's what I was trying to do too! But it doesn't mean I would have hidden from Chris if he asked me...

- Maybe she never asked?

- Bill, c'mon! She keeps on asking me questions about him, what he used to be like in college and every detail I can tell! I'm sure she asked. But he just didn't have the guts to tell her!

- Y/N, can I ask you one question? He interrupts the conversation.

- Yes.

- How did you feel about Tom? You've been avoiding us for years, and still try to avoid me. You're doing everything you can to leave and "move on". Look at me in the eyes and tell me you could have been able to talk about Tom with someone who has no idea he exists? Look at me in the eyes and tell me it's not painful for you to tell Chris you used to be engaged?

Bill has a special talent to put a stake right through your heart. But it's not like you can admit it. Yes, Chris will never ever know about Tom, except if Astrid talks too much. But if the boys happened to come to Germany, and worse but unlikely, if you'd invite them for a drink, you're sure you'd tell Chris about the deal. Or maybe not but you wouldn't lie, because you can put your hand on fire that Tom lies to Nathalia. And you have one good proof of it!

- How about she thinks something is going on between us? You raise an eyebrow.

- What? Gross, Bill has the same reaction you had.

- Don't tell me Tom didn't plant the seed in her brain to avoid telling the truth!

- How can she even believe that? Bill looks disgusted.

- Because I'm a beautiful and strong woman?

- And I'm a successful and handsome man, he showers himself with compliments.

- How are your ankles? You laugh.

- Perfectly fine, he winks.

.

.(spoiler alert but this movie is more than 60 so it's not a real spoil, right?)

.

- I'm sorry, you can't help laughing.

- Respect this masterpiece, Bill is crying out of laughter too.

- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you fan yourself with your hands. Why is she having a shower like this? You imitate the pleasured face of the actress.