I LOVE YOU - AMANDA THE PANDA

I LOVE YOU – AMANDA THE PANDA

. I truly hate this chapter lmao

.

.

- We can still make it to your mom's, he offers again.

- No. I don't want to. Plus, I told her we're coming Tuesday. She'd be furious if we come tonight.

You're watching the landscape pass by the window. You left relatively early, it's 18h. Your grandma kept on telling the worst stories about you, she said it was to check if Tom was a serious guy. So Tom found out how you slid a quarter in a biker's butt crack. For your defence, you were only 3 and your dad gave you 1€ for the candy machine at the supermarket. Candy machine you couldn't find. And there was this big black thing, all in leather with a slit. You thought it was some new type of candy machine. Moral of the story? Your dad never gave you money for a candy machine after this and the biker learnt how to use a belt.

Another reason why you don't want to go to your mom's -apart from the obvious reason- is your emotional inability to do two announcements on the same day. It was way too stressful, having to make sure everyone was alright with it.

- On a scale of 1 to 10? You ask Tom. You always do that after important things. And he knows what you're talking about.

- 11. Everybody seemed pretty okay with the news. And your grandma was on fire! He chuckles.

- Yes, Nana was wild. It means she loves you.

- Is that why she kept on telling me I shaved incorrectly?

- That's her love language. Plus, it's true it looks weird, you tease him and touch the few hairs on his face.

- I grow body hair slowly, he mumbles. Let me tell you something, one day I'll have a big beard and nobody will tell me I'm not shaved correctly! I just won't shave at all, he has a cute expression on his face, like an angry puppy. You can't take him seriously.

.

.

.

Bill took care of Eros while you were away. You only left one night and your baby looks like a walking barrel.

- Bill? You don't say more but your accusing tone means it all.

- What? He kept on showing me his bowl. He was hungry!

- He was not hungry, he's greedy, that's different. Poor dog struggles to walk. He can do whatever he wants with you, you don't know if you want to laugh or cry. How much did you give him?

- Two or three rations... Bill looks sheepish.

- How many? Tom chokes on these words.

- Three and a treat or two...

- Gee, Bill. You cover your mouth.

There is no more to say. It is what it is, it's done. But you'll never let Bill take care of your dog ever again.

.

.

.

- That's my teenage friend! Celia runs to you as soon as you step into the twins' mom's house.

- Hey! High five! You hold out your hand for your favourite kid in the world.

- Hum, hello? We're also here. Your cousins, you know. Bill doesn't like you stealing his spotlight.