I LOVE YOU - LONDON BABY (JOEY'S VERSION) PART 1

I LOVE YOU – LONDON BABY (JOEY'S VERSION) PART 1

.

.

.

- 6 centimetres! Tom is furious.

Your company hasn't been cool on this one. They booked you business class, they booked Tom a low-cost seat. Your luggage is included and he can have a carry-on. Carry-on that was 6cm too big. Do you know what airlines do when your carry-on is too big? They charge you extras, and very expensive extras and also they take it away from you. It's definitely not something you needed, and yes you're furious too but you're even more mad at Tom. You told him! You told him it was too big, but nooooo; Mister wanted to take this suitcase because it's his favourite one.

- Told you, you pout. When will you understand you should always listen to me?

- Ugh, he gives you a finger, hiding his hand from a kid nearby.

- Language, you roll your eyes.

- I didn't say a word, he raises an eyebrow.

- You did. What if someone speaks sign language here? You can't help smiling a bit. You're mad because he should have listened to you but hey, it's Tom!

- Has somebody ever told you you're annoying when you want to be right? Tom puts his arm over your shoulders, guiding you to the duty free.

- Yeah, you click you tongue. It has happened before; you shrug your shoulders.

- Where is our gate?

- I don't know. It's on written on the ticket.

- Oh shit, he stops walking.

- What? You look at him and you don't like the expression on his face.

- The tickets, he runs his hands through his dreads.

- What? You're sounding very cold but you feel like you have an excellent reason to be cold.

- It's in my suitcase. That boy has to be stupid.

- Tom, ugh, you complain.

What more could you say?

.

.

.

The queue is so long. You're supposed to be boarding group 3, but you pity Tom in the 9th, so you stay with him as long as you can. You could be on board already, but no! You have to love that man holding your hand and wait a good half hour for him. You'll never get how 200 people can fit inside a plane. It seems so tiny and big, but it's mostly that the crowd around you doesn't feel like 200 people.

There are 3 types of people at the airport. The business guys, the ones you will share your seat with, the casuals and the too casuals.

The business guys are in suits, groaning while checking their watches because the plane is delayed. Their carry-on is their computer, and it feels like they never heard of the word "happiness" ever before, they only know "work". Who wears a suit on a plane? It's fucking uncomfortable and dude, you're not part of the cabin crew so calm down. They're already on board, that was your boarding group. As if being on board before the "beggar" will make the plane take off faster...

The casuals, you identify yourself with the casuals. There are two types of casuals. First ones, they stress about everything and check if they still have their tickets and passports every two seconds. Tom should take an example. The second type of casual is less stressed, they know nobody has stolen their passport but still check it after security and going to the gate. The common point between the two types of casuals is the way they're dressed. They are not in suits, probably in jeans. They are wearing their everyday clothes and some of them look like they're going to a party. You love the casuals, they are normal, but stressed, people.

And the last one. The too casuals. These people creep you out. You'd place Tom in this one, he has some of the criteria. The first criteria, the too casuals are not stressed enough. They could forget their tickets in their carry-on, or their credit card at home. The second criteria, the too casuals know they will spend hours at the airport and they want to be comfy. Too comfy. I swear that girl is wearing her Pjs, there are holes in her shorts. Sweatpants for guys, oversized t-shirts for girls. They look like they'd pay anything to get the hell out of here because they're too lazy but they also want to go where they have to go. Those people usually make jokes in the queue line.

- If I were famous, I'd use my fame to skip the queue line.

- Or, you could just rent a private jet? Tom makes fun of you.

- Oh, new daydream unlocked.

- Stop it. Tom hits your hips with his.

- What? You frown your eyebrows.

- I can already hear it. Your speech under the shower, he explains.

- I only do speeches when I win a Grammy, you hit him with your hips back. Fake interviews are no speeches, they are conversations between you and the air.

- Weren't you pretending to be a The Voice judge last night? He completely judges you.

- Just shut up, you roll your eyes. Why are you even listening to me? That's creepy.

- Two reasons, he looks very serious. Because it's funny and also to know if I need to call a shrimp 'cause you're a schizo. Ouch, you just hit him right where it hurts: the stomach.

- The schizo screws you, you stick your tongue out.

- No, but it was a compliment, he smirks and play with his lip piercing. It's really cool, it's like having several girls in one- Ouch! You gotta stop doing that, he warns you after you hit him, again.

- Last call for boarding group number 3, a cabin crew announces.

- Well, I guess that's my turn. See you in London, Baby, you wink. You'd have waited longer if he wasn't so mean to you.

London! Next time you'll see Tom, because you are planning on ignoring him when he will walk past you in the plane, will be in London! You can't wait to make fun of the British accent and saying "Uh?" each time someone speaks with you because Hollywood has got you used to the American accent. It will be amusing!

.

.

.

Small chapter but I have my reasons haha; the Star Academy (it's a French TV show and omg) has started again and I'm obsessed. I spent my day in front of the live to stalk the candidates lmaoo

It's a TV reality show with 13 young men and women whose only dream is to be a singer and they are "locked" in a castle, with no phone and nothing, they can only call their family 1 minute per day and they learn how to dance, sing, act and behave like a real star. AND (because today is the day so that's why I'm not taking anymore time to write), every sunday there are prime and one student has to leave BUT it's the other student that has to vote for who's going to be eliminated. Like, the teachers pick 3 students each week, they have to prove they can be singers during the prime and at the end of the show, one of them has to leave. And everybody is crying because it means you have to pick between your friends and who is your biggest competitor.

I'm obsessed. Please, be obsessed with me :) (and I also wanted to write a TH fanfic about this, with the boys coming for a masterclass)