I WILL LOVE YOU - AND THEY TALKED

I WILL LOVE YOU – AND THEY TALKED (it's very random because this chapter is mostly made of conversations haha)

.

. July 24th

.

- You'll never leave me alone, won't you?

Is it surprising if Bill just came into the pop-up shop? Is it surprising if he offers you to hang out tonight because he is jealous he wasn't at the beach with you, Georg and the Kaulitz? No, it's not, because it's Bill and his attachment issues.

- Picture this, you and I, salmon pasta and a bottle of red watching the sunset.

- Sounds a lot like a date, Billy Boy. Billy boy? You felt like saying that.

- Because playing mermaids is not a date? Straight to your brain.

- It was SO not!

It was technically not. It was remembering old memories with, hate to say that but an old friend. Tom is far from being your friend, but you can't have fun in the ocean with someone you despise. You're still very mad about what he said to you, but the guy is good at bargaining. His arguments are silent, he doesn't say much but he does a lot. How can you stay impassive when someone realizes your childhood dreams? Twice! You're very mad, you are. But does it mean he is a complete asshole?

You have to be fair with him... He wants to protect his relationship. He's choosing a very wrong way, but it shouldn't be any of your business. You stand by your position, you won't lie and tell you're Bill's ex-girlfriend, but it's none of your business. You're very mad, and you're even madder for what happened last night. His kindness gave him a promotion: he became a guinea pig rather than a bug. He is still useless, but at least not very scary. And that's what you're mad for! He is too talented in winning your friendship. You have to be careful or you'll be in good terms with him...

- Mmmmh. If you say so.

- What's that eyebrow? His eyebrow is very accusative.

- Nothing.

- Come on Bill! Your brother is almost married, I don't even like him and I barely -Hello miss, welcome to Greyt - tolerate him! A customer just came in.

- I simply think you justify a lot of things for someone who doesn't care...

You hate him. May all this generation of Kaulitz be cursed with their damn smile and their pretention to know everything.

- So, you're down for it? He tries again.

- Definitely not. And I have work to do, you discreetly point at your customer.

.

.

.

- I feel like you're my roommate, you serve the spinach to Bill. You're always here.

- BINGO! I've officially lived with all my friends, he laughs.

Bill won. Well, he partially won. You said no for the beach, there was absolutely no way for you to go back and have a bottle of wine with Bill. It's the definition of a date, that would be so weird. You said no for the beach, you said no for the pizza, but he never gave up. You've been back for more than a week, almost two, and you've been alone for dinner only 4 times. Why? Because Billy Boy is a glue. He's like your roommate, or a creep, you come home with him following you and you end up eating together on your couch because it's not your couch but the hotel's.