I LOVE YOU - THE ALMOST END OF IT ALL PART 2

I LOVE YOU - THE ALMSOT END OF IT ALL PART 2

.

.

.

- Do you want a corsage? Tom asks you.

- Astrid is already buying it for me.

- I thought the partner was the one in charge of it, he raises an eyebrow.

- I thought boys were supposed to ask the girl to the dance, but Astrid has been faster.

You have not broken the news to Tom yet. That's payback for not proposing.

- Huh? The boy is lost.

- I'm going to prom with Astrid, you smile.

- And I'm going with Bill, he shrugs his shoulders.

- No, you don't understand, you chuckle. You did not propose, and she was desperately single. She was quicker than you, so she's my official dance partner, you smile.

- Astrid? He seems too stunned to speak.

- Yep.

- So we'll be like, a threesome? He smirks.

- With Astrid? Ew.

- Who are you and what have you done to my fiancée? Tom opens his eyes wide.

- What? You're lost.

- You usually say that threesomes could only ever happen in my dreams. Are you starting to be down for it? He smiles.

- Not even in your wildest dreams, you shake your head, laughing a bit.

- Here is the girl I love! Hun, someone possessed you for a minute, he grabs your hand.

- We talked about threesomes for a few seconds, you roll your eyes.

- No, not this. The demon inside you also said you were going to the prom with Astrid, leaving me alone.

- The demon is still inside me then, you feel like biting his shoulder. What is wrong with us girls and biting people?

- Ouch.

- Ouch for the bite or for prom? You play mysteriously with your eyebrows.

- Both. I thought we'd go together.

- But we'll go together. We'll dance together and we'll take plenty of pictures, you explain your plan.

- This is the job description of a dance partner.

- There will be a major difference. You'll have to seduce me for me to dance with you, you wink.

- I have to seduce you?

- Don't take me for granted, Mister Kaulitz, you smile.

- Never, he attacks your neck.

Your dad would pretend that what's going on is a tickles contest. It may have started like this, but it's more of a moaning contest now.

.

.

.

It was your last class in English grammar, ever. Bye-bye phrasal verbs, hello inaccurate use of a verb! This class was twice as interesting as usual, knowing Mr. Simons's little secret. You couldn't listen to the instructions for the finals, you were too focused thinking about how you could just menace him instead of working. A closet for a good grade, wouldn't it be fair? Actually, it wouldn't, you'd feel a bit guilty. But guilty with a degree.