Desire 28

Yannie's POV

"No, you don't. Stop hurting my daughter and I am her father, so I can protect her from a man like you. Stop using my daughter, and stop hurting her. Right, she deserve to loved and happy. We're both not the one who can give her that. No one can make her happy but herself. Not you and not even me." Kwinelyuhan ni Raphael ang ama ko pero nanatili lang ako sa pwesto ko habang nakatingin sa kanila.

"No one can tell to me what I need to do. She's mine and only mine." Malakas siyang tinulak ni Papa kaya bumagsak siya.

"Stop telling me that she's yours. My daughter is not own by someone. She own herself, stop being selfish. Stop being manipulative, Villacorta. I know you and your kind, you're like your father. You both want to get what you want and you don't care if you hold that person too much that it can cause pain to the one you love. Just please let my daughter go, she's done enough. Nasaktan na si Arianne dahil sa ama mo kaya hayaan mo na si Yannie. Alam niya na ang lahat, ang mga bagay na hindi mo masabi sa kanya dahil selfish ka. Stop holding my daughter." Nanghihinang napaupo si Raphael habang umiiyak.

Natutop ko ang bibig at tumalikod. Kinuha ko ang phone ko at tinawagan ang taong alam kong magliligtas sa akin sa sakit na ito.

"Hello?" Pagsagot niya sa kabilang linya, huminga ako ng malalim.

"Kuya Leon, I need your help." Sabi ko at pinatay na ang tawag.

*****

"You made a promise to Arianne that you will take care of your daughter. But what did you do? You hurt even thousand times by letting your family hurt her." Galit na sabi ni Tito Leo habang nasa sala kami lahat. Hindi makatingin ng maayos si tita Cynthia at Cindy sa kanya.

I'm aware that my uncle is scary and no one can dare to make him angry even more. Hindi ko lang inaasahan na nang tawagin ko si kuya Leon para humingi ng tulong ay kasama niya ang tatay niya.

"You promised to my sister but you chose to abandoned her daughter. And what else? You didn't let her finish her studies? You're such an asshole." Ramdam ng lahat ng narito ang galit ni tito Leo habang nagsasalita. Maging si kuya Leon ay hindi rin makapagsalita habang nakatingin sa ama.

"Yes I am and I'm sorry for not being a good father. I just don't know how to be a good one because I can't accept the fact that I can't be with her mother more." Mahinang sabi ni Papa kaya nilingon ko si tita Cynthia na nakaiwas ng tingin.

Now, I get it. She knows and she really knows. My father still loves my mother and she can't accept that. So, she made me suffer in exchange to get revenge to me because she can't go to my mother.

"She can't and because of you. You chose to abandon her because you can't accept that she still loves someone." Nakita ko ang pagkuyom ng kamao ng ama ko.

Such an entangled faith we have. Raphael and I, our fates were connected even before I was born. And the sad truth is, it' all began with one grave sin that his father committed.

"What happened to her daughter? Where is Lyn?" Tanong ni Papa kaya nilingon ko si tito, I also want to know what happened to my sister.

"She's happy now and we don't have any plan to get her swayed again because she is the fruit of a sin." Napakuyom ang kamao ko sa narinig.

"Did my mother chose to abandoned my sister because of that? She's not doing  wrong." Umiling si tito Leo sa akin.

"It's not your mother abandoned her but her father. She will never do that. She loves you and your sister." Sabi ni tito.

"Then where she is? Gusto ko siyang makilala." Muling umiling si tito sa akin.

"Magpapakita siya sa'yo sa tamang oras. But always remember that she always looked at you and protected you without your knowledge." Hinawakan pa niya ang ulo ko.