𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫

Here we go MUAHAHAHAH

─────▕⃝⃤─────

It was raining. But not a scary and terrifying storm. A gentle late afternoon rain bringing relief after the heat left by the scorching afternoon sun.

Astria, in her dress that clung to her body due to the humidity, ran through the corridors of the imposing Black mansion. The sound of her footsteps echoed, blending with the rhythm of the rain outside. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she chased Narcissa, who danced ahead of her, teasing her with melodious laughter. Every twist and turn of the labyrinthine interior of the mansion was an opportunity for Narcissa to escape and play hide and seek.

"You're so slow!" taunted Narcissa with a mischievous smile before darting off again. Astria laughed and, with determination, turned toward the hallway adorned with ancient paintings. However, as she reached it, she found Narcissa standing on the other side of the marble hall.

The witch was a stunning sight, her white dress almost transparent due to the rain, flowing like a river around her graceful curves. Her hair was loose and wet, cascading like strands of ebony. Her brown eyes sparkled with mischief as she waved her fingers up and down.

Astria responded to the wave with a smile and ran toward Narcissa. However, when she was about to reach her, Narcissa disapparated, disappearing into the air like a fleeting mirage. Only to reappear at the bottom of the staircase, once again waving to Astria and blowing her a kiss. The young witch almost fled this time, unable to resist the urge to stay close to Narcissa. But the woman disapparated repeatedly until Astria was slightly out of breath, and a strange sensation overtook her stomach. It tingled and felt like she was on a roller coaster, as if a thousand butterflies were dancing in her belly.

Two arms wrapped around her waist from behind, causing goosebumps to rise on her skin. Soft lips traced fleeting paths on the sensitive skin of her neck before focusing on her earlobe, taking it between sharp teeth. A sigh escaped Astria's lips as she turned in the embrace, finding herself dangerously close to those penetrating brown eyes.

Narcissa licked her lips and pushed a wet strand of hair behind Astria's ear. She leaned in, her eyelids slowly closing, and her lips met Astria's in a kiss that seemed to suspend time. It was as if the world had frozen, and sensations took over everything: the taste of Narcissa, her sweet scent, and the warmth of her touch.

Astria lay back, breathing heavily as if she had really just run a marathon. She woke up from a vivid dream, confused and embarrassed she get wet in her panties.

Since when had she been thinking of Narcissa in this way? Heavens, she had a crush on her professor, a woman who could read her mind! Sinking into her pillow, Astria screamed. This was the fifth damn dream of the week. She could hardly look Narcissa in the eye after this.

With a trembling hand, she tried to pull her nightgown over her shoulders. The only source of light was dim and diffused, coming from a street lamp outside the window. With a quick gesture, Astria lit the lamp on her bedside table, got out of bed, and crossed the room towards the large wardrobe, which seemed like a second room due to its vastness.

In the huge mirror, she gazed at herself. She was no longer a little girl in the reflection. During the holidays, she had grown considerably, and the frequent use of the Time-Turner had accelerated the process. Before her stood a teenage girl with abnormally black eyes that seemed to shine with curiosity, under long, dark hair cascading down her back.