𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐫

Missed me? Took a day off
ONE DAY

─────▕⃝⃤─────

Someone from the Ministry tried to off them. She knew the dementors were tailing them during the summer break, but managed to elude all of them and keep Harry safe. However, it appears they followed them to Hogwarts. Narcissa was furious, and Dumbledore shared that sentiment. The Ministry didn't accept the complaint, and now both Harry and Astria are banned from jaunts to Hogsmeade due to those blasted attacks.

"That's not fair," exclaimed Astria, pacing back and forth in the headmaster's office.

Dumbledore didn't immediately respond, assessing the two with his penetrating gaze.

"It's necessary, at least until we can identify who sent them," argued Narcissa, interrupting Astria's nervous pacing and holding her by the arm.

Harry remained silent, lost in thought. "My Patronus is a stag, just like my dad's," he muttered quietly.

"That's because you've found your father within yourself, Harry," Dumbledore cryptically replied, but that was the only thing he said before they left the headmaster's office.

It didn't take long, as they anticipated, and soon Umbridge tackled the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. Snape was furious, gripping his wand tighter than necessary.

"A truly advanced class," she commented as she circled the room, observing the gruesome pictures Snape had chosen to decorate the room. "However, I believe this practical approach might not be viable... It's very, very dangerous. I think the Ministry would prefer it to be removed from the curriculum."

Astria couldn't contain her scorn and mocked before Snape shot her a desperate look, asking for silence.

Umbridge, however, ignored Astria's comment and turned away with a smile that seemed painful, pretending as if nothing had happened as she left the room.

She was seething with anger. The only classes that escaped some interference were Potions and History of Magic.

Umbridge even attempted to meddle with Quidditch practices, and if it weren't for Narcissa, they'd still be in a real mess.
However, what troubled her the most beyond the dementor attacks, the exams, and the ugly pink toad, was the fact that she couldn't sleep properly, tossing and turning on the mattress. She was having strange dreams, but she was no longer sure if they were just dreams.

Most of the time, her dreams seemed to flow to her like fragments of reality, yet she still couldn't fully grasp the meaning behind them. There were dreams as strange as they were fascinating. Like the one where the caretaker Flint slipped down the school staircase, landing on his backside with a hilarious thud, or the spectacle the Slytherin team put on during a Quidditch match, with Astria nearly swallowing the Golden Snitch as the crowd roared with excitement.

Certain images persisted, such as the sight of a grand abandoned building by the seaside, crumbling in a deafening explosion, while swift and sinister shadows fled, laughing mysteriously, and Dementors lurked in the shadows, allowing them to escape.

However, there were other moments, more bizarre dreams, like a massive snake attacking Arthur Wesley, Ron's father. It then shifted to a man lying in a hospital bed, surrounded by frantic healers searching for a cure for a rare snake venom. She felt powerless, as if she could touch him but do nothing.