𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 ─ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 ─ 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥

─────▕⃝⃤─────

How they'd spend a good chunk of time at the wedding, Astria began preparations early. Opting for a snug scarlet red dress with straps, featuring a thigh-high slit and a 'V' neckline at the back. Her mostly loose hair adorned with discreet clips, now contrasting with the newly ginger tone.

As she contemplated herself in the mirror for prolonged moments, she noticed the transformation: her black eyes had turned into bright blues, and her face exhibited gentle freckles resembling stars.

She still looked like herself, but now with softer features, and well... a redhead.

Harry and Astria had imbibed a good dose of Polyjuice Potion, transforming into the unsuspecting Muggle twin pair they found on the streets of Diagon Alley under the Invisibility Cloak.

Molly Wesley deemed it wise for them to don disguises as Wesley relatives, ensuring their safety. But what both were genuinely concerned about was the safety of others.

The plan was to present them as "cousins Barny and Vic" and trust that the large number of Weasley relatives would camouflage them. When Astria left the room, she found Harry, jaw-dropped and ready to knock on the door. "Wow, you look stunning!" She blushed and grabbed the travel bag, camouflaged as something more elegant. Harry didn't know, but she packed almost all of his things in case they needed to flee. "You look... the same," she said with a smile, "just now you're a redhead with freckles."

"So, I'm handsome," teased Harry with raised eyebrows.

By three in the afternoon, they had Apparated a few yards from the Burrow. The Weasleys were welcoming upon their arrival. Ron and Hermione could hardly contain themselves, dragging Harry to catch up and discuss what they received in the will.

They debated under the family orchard, enjoying the gentle breeze while discussing the minister's visit. Hermione got a book, and Ron received a Deluminator, a silver lighter-like object that captured light.

Then the first guests started to arrive, and reality hit her like a swing: Many of their friends would be present, and Astria began to feel uneasy about putting them in danger. She kept as far away as possible from everyone. She noticed that Harry did the same, fearful. The only ones who stayed close were Ron and Hermione, afraid they would slip away at the first opportunity and ignore the agreement to face everything together.

"Oh, brace yourselves... here they come, look," said Fred Wesley, pointing to the very colorful figures emerging from the air, one by one, on the distant border of the backyard. In minutes, a procession formed, meandering through the garden towards the tent. Exotic flowers and enchanted birds fluttered on witches' hats, and gemstones sparkled on many wizards' ties; the murmur of animated conversations grew louder.

Then glimpses of blonde and chestnut locks made her heart skip a beat when her eyes met Narcissa's. She was as beautiful as ever. She radiated timeless beauty-wearing an elegant summer dress with straps that subtly revealed the lightly bronzed neckline due to the recently ended summer days, providing a fleeting glimpse of the neckline. The garment flowed smoothly just below the knees, giving her an almost liquid fluidity. Dazzling.

Brown eyes met blue, and the witch stared her up and down fixedly. Astria couldn't tell if, even with charms and Polyjuice Potion, Narcissa recognized her. Her shields were well raised, preventing the witch from poking into her mind. ─ Attempting something, the witch visibly frustrated, stared at her with excessive curiosity.

Narcissa was approaching, and Harry looked at Astria, his eyes widened. There was concern in them. He wanted to ask if she was okay leaving her alone with Narcissa. 'I'll be fine,' Astria told him through their minds, and he was surprised but quickly masked his expression.