𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Happy Halloween guys.
Missed me?

As I've mentioned before, folks, I was focused on the initial chapters of the new story.

It's much more detailed and immersive, so I needed to focus on that at the moment.

It will be divided into 3 viewpoints and set in two different eras (past and future).

By the way, the main perspective will be from the main character in first-person singular. So, get ready to feel as if you are her.

P.S.: Enemy to lovers ─ Dark Romance

─────▕⃝⃤─────

Throughout the week, Astria was buried in books, searching for the meaning of Orcruxes. It wasn't much help, given that the Hogwarts library, for the first time in years, let her down. She consulted everything, from the Restricted Section to even the most dreadful books that teach how to brew the darkest potions. But all she found was a passage in the introduction to 'Malevolent Magic.'

"Concerning Horcruxes, the most wicked invention of magic, we shall not speak, nor provide instructions..."

The question that plagued her mind was why on earth they would write about something without explaining it.

As February arrived, the snow around the school melted, replaced by a cold, dreary humidity. Grayish-purple clouds hung low over the castle, and a continuous icy rain made the grounds slippery and muddy.

As a result, the sixth-year Apparition class, originally scheduled for a Saturday morning to avoid missing regular lessons, had to be held in the Great Hall, not outdoors. It was a rather turbulent class that demanded intense concentration from everyone and ended with three students Splinched, which seemed to be a normal occurrence.

Including: the separation of body parts during Apparition. This led Astria to spend hours practicing her concentration and learning everything she could about Apparition. She dreaded the idea of Apparating and leaving a body part behind.

Her progress with Professor Slughorn had to wait, thanks to Harry, of course.

"You did what?!" she exclaimed, pulling Harry by the ear behind the library shelves with more force than necessary.

"I approached him while he was preparing the third-year lesson and... I asked about Horcruxes."

"Merlin, Harry! You're about as subtle as a dancing hippogriff at a train station!"

"That was very specific ─" His sentence was cut off when a book hit him in the head.

─────▕⃝⃤─────

The end of February arrived quicker than a Snitch, and with it, the end of the heavy rains that had flooded the Quidditch fields. The last game would be between Gryffindor and Slytherin, and everyone was, as always, in great anticipation to witness the not-so-friendly competition between the snakes and the lions.

Astria spent a significant part of her time trying to learn how to use her magical card deck and testing it with her friends in the Slytherin dormitory. The girls seemed more adept at divining the future than the boys, which was quite helpful.

"Here, I see a sword, a heart, a tower, and..." She drew the last card, revealing death.

"What does it mean?" Daphne asked anxiously, looking at the cards as if they might bite her hand.