Chapter 34 - Taylor

As I enter my office, I find new files waiting for me. Like every day, I sit down with a big cup of coffee and I start going through them before the rest of the team arrives. I should have done this last night, but even if I remembered to get these with me yesterday, a particular person wouldn't have let me finish them. He was too busy making me finish...

"Come in" I answer to the knocking door

"Do you have a minute?" Aaron asks as he leans against the door frame with crossed arms.

He is wearing black jeans and an olive green button down. His sleeves are rolled up, exposing his veiny forearms. He smirks, because he knows exactly what he is doing to me right now.

"I thought we said last night it was the last time" I remind him

"We also said that the day before that, and the day before that..." he reminds me.

It's been two weeks since New Year's and we haven't stopped going back and forth with this. We are on break but we are still fucking.

"Is anyone else here yet?" I ask

"Not from our team" he answers.

Without saying anything and in perfect synch, I stand up as he locks the door and the blinks. I almost jump on him as I connect our lips and he catches me almost out of instinct. He pins me against the wall and buries his tongue inside of me. He is a hungry man and I love that he is always craving me.

I start undoing my shirt and so does he. Once both our shirts are on the floor, he pulls my bra off me and takes my breasts in his hands. He pinches my nipples as he pushes his crotch harder against me and I moan against his lips.

Knock.

We freeze and Aaron covers my mouth with his hand. He keeps my mouth shut as he pushes his thigh between my legs. I let out a shakey breath as quiet as I can. His eyes never leave mine.

We hear whoever was at the door walk away. "Good girl" Aaron says and kisses me.

With his lips still on me, he starts to take a couple steps back. Desperate for more contact, I hold his face and I follow him. I hear him taking his pants off and I do too. He sits on the small couch and pulls me on his lap.

He touches my breasts again and I rub myself against his thigh. He feels my pulses and smiles against my lips. I take his cock in my hand and I brush my fingers on his sensitive tip. I feel his moan on my lips.

His mouth moves downwards. My cheeks, my jawline, my chest and my breasts. He kisses and sucks everything he can. I reach to grab his pants, hoping he came prepared. I found the condom and throw them back down again. I open the foil with my mouth and I roll it on him.

"Someone's in a hurry..." he chuckles

"Yet, you are the one who ran to me first thing in the morning..." I remind him.

I lift my hips and line him up with my cunt. I sit, taking him all the way in. His head falls back and his eyes close. I suck on his stretched out neck as I keep him inside of me. I make my pussy clench around him a couple of times as I take my time to kiss him. He moans and tries to lift his hips each time.

I give in. I raise myself from his lap until only his tip is inside of me and then I sit back down painfully slow. I repeat the same motion in the same speed more times. Aaron grabs my sides and pushes me down aggressively. He guides my hips up and down, thrusting his dick quickly and hard.

"Aaron..." I gasp as I grab onto his shoulders. My nails dig into his skin, as his fingers dig into the side of my hips.

Everything inside of me feels like I am on fire. My muscles are going to be so sore after this but it's so worth it. I touch and massage my sensitive clit.

The pressure between my legs builds and I explode before I even realize it. My hips move slower and sloppier as my pussy pulses uncontrollably around him. I take my hand away from my clit and I put my wet fingers into Aaron's mouth. He licks them clean as I finish.

I lift my hips until he is out of me and I kiss his lips. My mouth travels down chest and to his crotch. I pull the condom off him and I take him in my mouth. I suck his tip, movie with my tongue hard against his sensitive under side. He is already lubricated by the condom so I use my hand for the rest of him as fast as I can.

He finishes in my mouth soon and I take everything in. I suck and lick him off until he is done. Then I kiss my way up again. He gets a grip of my face and bring my lips to his. He kisses me even deeper than before.

His hand sneaks down and he buries his fingers between my folds. He teases my cunt and rubs my clit. He fucks me with his fingers until I am coming on him again.

I collapse on him completely as I breathe heavily. Aaron holds my hair up as he kisses my neck and my shoulder. "You are incredible, you know that?" he whispers

"You have said it so many times, I think I'm going to start believing it" I chuckle.

"You should".

He starts kissing me again "No. We are on break, remember? You said it"

"Did this feel like we are on break?" he smirks.

I don't know what I feel anymore!

I glance at the clock and it is almost 9 am. The rest of the team is probably here already. I force myself back on my feet.

"How am I going to clean up now? I can't shower here" I say pissed

"I didn't hear you complain or try to stop me when I walked in your office".

"I am not made for this impulse things" I state as I grab the baby wipes from my office

"Because you are such a good girl, right?" he asks and kisses my neck from behind

"Shut up" I blush.

We clean up, we get dress and fix ourselves. By the end, I look at Aaron and notice the hickeys on his neck. He sees them too and sighs.

"Just marking my territory" I smile. He smiles back and shakes his head.

I grab a file from my desk and I slam it on his chest. "A little gift..." I say

He opens it to have a quick look. "Three murders with missing organs... Briefing starts in 10" he pecks my lips and leaves my office.

I collapse in my chair and let out a long breath. I am still fucking smiling...