Sucking Poison

she let out a moan as the blond boy continued down from her mouth to her neck.

They were training for an hour already, but when Sarada tripped him during their taijutsu brawl he fell on her and things got carried away afterwards.

''Boruto stop it, i told Boro to meet us here after school.'' she said as she tightened her grip on his hair.

Boruto's head rose from the girls neck but instead of getting off her he smacked his lips on hers.

After a minute he broke off to get some air but Sarada pulled him downwards by his hair.

''I thought you wanted to stop?'' he said a teasing smirk on his face.

''Shut up.'' she said a pout on her lips that immediatly faded when the blond boy kissed near her ear,his hand slid in her shirt and about to touch her breats when a voice was heard.

''Sara.neecha , boru-nii, sorry i'm late, aburame sensei was_ what are you doing?''

Boruto froze on top of Sarada his mouth still near her ear,he glanced at her silently asking her to save him.

''Good job Boruto,if you didn't do that i would have gone to the hospital.'' said Sarada as she sat up.

''What?!are you okay nee-chan? '' he moved to his sisters side inspecting her for anything wrong.''

''Don't worry Boro i spider stung my neck and Boruto was sucking it out. ''Ohh, so Boruto niichanm is a hero!.''

''I sure am, Dattebaseh!.''

After 3 hours.

While the Uchiha family was enjoying dinner, Sarada came down from her bath and sat on the table next to her brother.

''Hey Sara-nee maybe we should teel mama about the poison Boruto sucked out.''

''What poison?'' asked Sakura

''And why did Boruto suck it out you're immune to poisons'' added a suspicious Sasuke.

''Hey how about we go _'' But it was too late Boro cut her off and told them.

''Boruto was sucking out spider poison from Sarada nee's neck in the training fields today.'' he said innocently.

''You know what i'm not hungry so i'm going to go and sleep goodnight.'' she quickly ran into her room.

Sasuke was glaring at her back while Sakura grinned, finding the situation quite amusing.

________________________________

(@lazymilkshakecolor on tumblr )

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.