Desires

The bedroom was a mess.

No, more appropriately saying, they were a mess.

The frenzy of warm wandering hands enticed lustful moans and soft groans. The touch they yearned for so deeply from each other felt wildly relieving. Soft fingertips, feather like touches, bare skin...it was all a game of lust.

He had just returned from an extremely dangerous S class infiltration mission in the enemy territory. A celebration was needed.

The night was not supposed to end this way. They never thought that they'd be jumping on to each other the instant they enter the house. A small get together with family and friends was the organised plan for the night. Although, it was not ruined but the aftermath was surely extremely interesting.

After all, Love and Lust, together was a dangerous game.

Sarada let out a whimper at the sensation of a pair of chapped lips moving fervently along the skin of her neck and her lithe but fiercely strong arms trapped Boruto's neck. Her head moved to the side to give him more pleasure intensified when the sharp teeth scraped against the sensitive skin.

"Boruto..." her voice turned into a breathy whisper due to the assault of pleasure on her senses.

Unable to hold herself back, she immediately grabbed his cheeks and smashed her luscious lips against his. He returned her kiss with all the enthusiasm and urgency he could muster.

It was all in a haze of lust.

It was all a sin of falling in love.

The kiss was all a violent combination of teeth and tongue. Their tongues danced around in an passionate embrace, their arms holding each other as close as they could.

Boruto inhaled the intoxicating sweet smell of the woman in his arms, the one he loved with all of his heart, mind and soul. He growled when she sunk her teeth into his lower lip and then again it was a battle of dominance for their tongues.

In the midst of all their activities, they stumbled and fell on to the bed. The need to breath and the jerk of falling pulled them apart.

Sarada beneath, her hair spread around her head like a dark halo. The bedroom window allowed the moonlight to enter and enhance the beauty of her features. She looked like a dark angel.

Her eyes are slightly narrowed and her chest is heaving.

Damn! How much he loves her!

Boruto buries his nose into her neck and nuzzles softly.

"I love you... my dear wife." He whispers and wonders if he'll get a reply.

But the tiredness of returning from an S rank mission spanning a period of long three months only today takes its toll. His eyes become heavy. He feels her shift beneath him and in a few moments, he feels a feminine hand running through his hair. He melts into her touch.

He almost falls asleep when he hears a soft 'I love you too...my dear troublesome husband.'

Even against all the exhaustion, his lips curve into a smile, finally succumbing into a peaceful slumber in the embrace of the woman he both desires and cherishes.

___________________________________

(@darkprincess888 on fanfiction.net)

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.