Screaming Your Name

"I'm gonna make you scream my name..."

When Boruto whispers that hotly into her ear she feels a shiver run down her spine. Her face colours in a violent shade of red, and a rush of inappropriate thoughts floods her mind in regards to her husband.

She immediately leaves the house in a frenzy, the bright laughter of Boruto keeps echoing in her ears. Who the hell talks about such things on the breakfast table?

Surely her idiot husband!

Her entire day is spent distracted. Random dirty thoughts would pop up in her mind at random places. For example, like checking up files, in meetings, when she was patrolling, reports of new endeavours of Konoha in foreign lands. Her face would burn scarlet and she would've to wash her face to cool herself down repeatedly.

Even Shikadai suspects that something is up.

In the noon when Boruto arrives to drop off her lunch, her embarrassment is so harsh that she has to lock herself up in the bathroom till Boruto leaves to at least maintain little of her left composure.

All day she frets over what Boruto has planned because by now she knows that her husband's penchant of mischief does not even spare their bedroom.

The night finally falls and Sarada trudges for home, a swirl of dread and excitement mixed together in an inseparable combination makes her spine tingle.

But what she didn't expect was the half burned kitchen, some gooey mixture splattered across the walls, flour covering counter and utensils and everything possible. And don't even dare to talk about the floor.

It was not a kitchen anymore but rather a complete disaster.

And midst of all stands Boruto.

He slowly turns to look at her with wild fear in his eyes.

"What is this?" Sarada's voice is clam, too calm. It's more like the silence before the storm and Boruto knows that very well.

In an futile attempt to ease up the situation and save his own hide he lets out an awkward giggle, "Eh,um...I was just trying to cook something and ya know...it's not my fault -ttebasa! The stupid oven and mixer didn't work! Trust me! I didn't do anything wrong Sarada!"

The lack of response from her made him stop his ramblings and take a look at her. Her bangs were hiding her framed eyes and her fists were clenched. She was visibly shaking.

Boruto gulped, "S-Sarada?"

Then her head shot up, her fierce sharingan glaring at him with so much burning intensity that could incinerate him alive and she screamed, "BORUTOOOOOO!"

And Boruto took that as a cue to run for his life.

___________________________________

(@darkprincess888 on fanfiction.net)

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.