House warming

Boruto leaned in close, voice low, "so, sofa or wall?"

Sarada's lips parted, her eyes scanned the two areas but she had other options in mind. "Bed works too, but I prefer the desk."

He smirked and wound his arm around the small of her back, pulling her close. "Desk sounds good. That way, you'll be thinking of me even while you work."

Now it was her turn to smirk. "Is that your motive? I just thought the frame matches the wood color." Sarada took the picture frame from his hand and gingerly placed it on her desk. "There."

Boruto smiled and held her closer. It was a photo of their genin squad together with Konohamaru. Seeing it was bringing all sorts of warm and nostalgic feelings. "It's scary how things change so fast. We looked so young."

"We're still young," Sarada scoffed but leaned into his embrace. "We're still the same, aren't we?"

"Ten years since that photo was taken and we're still very much in love with each other." Boruto kissed her temple.

"I was not in love with you back then!" Sarada denied.

"Tell it to ANBU, Sarada. Everyone knows you had a huge crush on me."

"Oh shut up, Boruto."

"You know how to make me shut up."

Sarada's cheeks colored, but she smiled. Coming up to her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck and brushed her lips on his.

Moving in with Sarada was already proving to have a lot of advantages.

___________________________________

( @kairi-chan on tumblr )

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.