Happy wife, Happy Life

"'Kay," Sarada murmured. Her cheeks puffed then turned her back on her fiancé.

Boruto groaned. It shouldn't be this hard to pick which fucking flowers to use for their reception. They had sets for crying out loud and the lady assured them that there was no shame in picking from their preselected bundles. That's what they're for, convenience.

"Saradaaa!" Boruto whined.

"Hmph!" She crossed her arms across her chest.

"You do know that I'm still going to marry you even though you're mean to me, right?"

Heck she should know it only makes him like her more. Boruto's just a sad masochist that way.

"Well, you better!" Sarada stomped over to him. "But I won't show up if you go with these roses."

"Why? Everyone loves roses. It's a classic."

"There are other flowers besides roses, you know."

"Really?" Boruto dumbly asked. It's a mistake. He should have known. He quickly crossed his arms over his head, praying that his arms would soften the blow that was surely coming.

"I'm breaking up with you," Sarada deadpanned.

"Noooo!" Boruto cried. "Over fucking roses?!"

"The only flower in existence." Sarada rolled her eyes.

"Fine!" Boruto relented. "Come on," he took her hand in his, "We're going back to Inojin. Even if he's ripping us off. That bastard."

Sarada happily wrapped her other hand around his, too. "Yay!" She cheered, a big grin on her face.

"I'm still marrying you." Boruto rolled his eyes.

"I don't have to be mean if you just give me what I want."

"Right."

Boruto had to remember that. His dad often did say, "happy wife, happy life."

___________________________________

(@kairi-chan on tumblr )

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.