Emergency kit

It hurts.

Sarada breathed in slowly, one more time. She was feeling as if something was eating her organs from the inside, trying to open a hole on her belly to escape. Her hands moved to her skin, pressing as hard as they could somehow ease the pain.

Next to her, Boruto moved. Since her cramp started, her small bed seemed even smaller. She was doing her best not to move much, so she wouldn't wake up her boyfriend who slept peacefully with his back turned to her.

It was the first time they were sleeping together. They had been dating for a few months now and Sarada thought it was a good idea to invite him over to sleep since her mom had a night shift. The young couple didn't plan to do anything more than actual sleep, but they didn't think their parents would agree with it, so they kept it hidden.

Another wave of pain made Sarada contract herself. She felt her pressure getting lower and lower, as her fingers turned cold. A drop of sweat ran through her whole face, dying at her collarbones.

She wanted to scream, but the least thing she did want was to wake up Boruto.

Her stomach flipped inside of her and she moved her hands to her mouth, to keep her from throwing up due the pain. Her breath was already unsteady.

That was when Boruto turned to face Sarada. The girl shut her eyes close strongly, pretending everything was okay. When his calm breathing reached her ears, she knew he was still asleep .

But once again, the pain localized on her lower stomach made her shrunk. A sleepy Boruto reached out for her hand and the poor guy sat straight in bed, his eyes going from scared to confused in a few seconds.

"You're freezing!" Boruto snapped, his tone filled with a mix of worry and shock.

"I- I-" Sarada tried to explain, but her mouth was dried. She just closed her eyes and squirmed when the pain hit her again.

"What's happening?" Boruto's tone was dripping despair. Not that Sarada could blame him. First night sleeping together and it was getting worse every second.

"Cr- Cramps." She hugged her stomach when a stronger one hit her this time. Sarada knew she wouldn't take any longer until she puked out of pain. "Help. Bathr-"

Boruto was on his feet in one second, already carrying her on his arms to her tiny bathroom. He placed her carefully on the ground, and her knees gave in, making her fall with a thud. Boruto only was fast enough not to let her head hit the toilet.

"I'll take you to the hospital!" He told her, already pulling her to his embrace, but Sarada pushed him away with one hand. Even in pain, she knew she was still strong.

"NO!" She screamed at him and dropped her body in the floor. "No hospital."

"So, I should call your mom..." Boruto tried, but she only shook her head strongly. Sarada didn't trust her words anymore. If she opened her mouth, she would throw up, but she was afraid of doing it in front of her boyfriend.

"Sarada." He took a step at her direction and she raised her hand as a stop sign. She shook one more time and dismissed him, her look focused at the wall near her. Spinning on his feet, he left, closing the door behind him.

Sarada only turned her head to the toilet and threw up.

-

The noises of throwing up was echoing in the whole house.

Boruto was sitting at the bed, wondering what he could do to help her. Never in his life he dealt with a woman having cramps before, and he didn't even figure that the pain would be this big.