You're Still The Same

He had no idea what he was doing, one second Sarada was standing in front of him, telling him that his eyes are even bluer than before, and then he had her against the wall, his lips moving on her own, her hands roaming in his hair and their bodies pressed together.

This may be the result of not seeing each other for a year, the result of the sexual tension Mitsuki kept blabbing about, he doesn't know why this happened, all he knew is that the moment her black eyes met his, he couldn't tear them off.

She was on a one year training trip with her parents the last year, he was on a on and off search mission for Kawaki even before she went on her journey, so he didn't see her a lot these past two years, which explains why he was so surprised by her...maturity, but other than that she hadn't changed at all, she's wiser and stronger now, but she's still the girl he thought looked pretty with her red glasses, the girl that told him repeatedly that his father loves him, the kind, smart, snarky, stubborn, ramen eater, and of course she was still the girl he had a crush on, but during the past year, he realized that maybe his feelings towards his childhood friend are much stronger than a mere crush.

A moan tore him from his thoughts, which prompted him to move the hand that was on her neck towards her waist, and the other towards her head, steadying it as the kiss turned more aggressive.

Both of them felt their lungs scream for air, but they ignored it until they couldn't anymore, as Boruto pulled away and rested his head on the girl's heaving shoulder.

He could feel her hands holding his hair as she panted, her head rested on his chest.

If someone heard them pant like this they'd think they just sprinted the village.

Sarada pulled her head off his chest and leaned on the wall behind her.

He loosened his hold on her waist, in case she wants to move, but she stayed.

The blonde man raised his head so he can be face to face with her, his blue irises met her coil ones, and a million words were exchanged between the eyes.

''I missed you.'' She confessed in that husky voice he grew to love these past couples of hours he was with her.

''I missed you too.'' He said in a voice much deeper than what Sarada was used too.

We really grew up, didn't we?

_________________________________________

(@lazymilkshakecolor on tumblr)

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.