Punishment pt.2

Boruto gulped. He was waiting in anticipation of the arrival of Uchiha Sarada. He didn't understand what was wrong with him. He knew he was calling out to his own doom when he decided to decorate the Hokage Monument with his Graffiti. Despite her warning.

It was not long after that Boruto heard the voice of his sweet familiar death.

"Boruto?"

He swiftly turned around, his body poised to block any attack from her. But to his horror, she just standing there, smiling sweetly. Too sweetly.

He grew nervous, "So, W-what is my punishment? You're going to kidnap me again?"

Chocho snorts, "You wish!"

Sarada's smirk has something evil lingering behind it.

"You're going to accompany me to the Ball arranged in the honour of the arrived delegates and the farewell for their departure."

He wonders how that is punishment?

...

He is standing in front of her office which is now her almost home, dressed in a tuxedo. The collar itches a bit but he tries to bear it.

Although, for the previously asked question, he learns his answer soon enough when he sees her. His breath catches inside this throat.

She is dressed in a Maroon floor length satin dress with spaghetti straps, a black embroidered bodice decorated with black crystals. Her hair is rolled up with some curls left hanging on sides. She barely has any makeup but the little she has, enhance fer features magnificently. A ruby bracelet is laced around her wrist and an Uchiha pendent rests on her collar bone proudly.

She looks stunning.

And he swallows.

...

He realises the horror of her punishment when she is in his arms, sliding and sweeping along the floor, twirling and stepping with the grace that was expected from her.

But yet...too close for comfort.

He would feel shiver run down his spine when her breath would ghost over his neck or cheeks. Her body was pressing against his softly. It didn't look extremely assertive but still it was enough to drive him crazy.

Damn! What the hell I've gotten myself into?

So, this is what happens when you trouble your future Hokage who's also your best friend and especially when you have feelings for that said best friend.

He deep sigh escapes his lips.

It was going to be a very long night.

...

He almost yelps out when her palm comes to rest on his cheek.

"Boruto?" There is some concern evident in her voice when she continues, "Are you okay?"

He exhales against her palm, wondering how to suppress the large typhoon of raging emotions threatening to break the cage inside.

"I'm good." His voice is tired but his eyes are sincere so Sarada decides to drop the subject for a while now, unaware of his struggles.

...

When the night ends, Boruto is nothing but relieved. Maybe some distance from his object of affections and dread will allow him to cool down a bit.

As they walk through the streets together, enjoying the night breeze, Boruto says, "Man, today's night was hell!"

Sarada giggles, "Yes, it was for you, I guess. But I'll say, Don't dance with the devil our you'll get burned." The hint of smugness in her voice makes him squirm.

He knows, he knows that she thinks that for him the punishment was being stuffed in tuxedo, being on his best behavior, and showing courtesy to old bastards.

But he knows that it wasn't.

For him, the real ordeal was keeping his wild feelings in check.

It's always been her.

He wonders if she's a devil because even though it's been hours, he can still feel her heat and warmth of her presence in his conscience.

He steals a few glances every now and then, exasperated due to his own way of conduct.

Buy when she sees him off with a soft endearing smile, his heart thumps. He escapes the vicinity of her beautiful gaze, and soon enough, the mess of affections and emotions clouding his senses spill out.

I love you.

He whispers into the night.

___________________________________

(@darkprincess888 on fanfiction.net)

Disclaimer : Naruto and Boruto : Naruto Next Generations belong to Masashi Kishimoto, Ukyo Kodachi and Mikio Ikemoto.