Chapter 38

May 3, 2019

Euphoria- BTS

The last two weeks weren't as awkward as I thought it'd be. We told Jason about what happened between Martin and Bia. He was disappointed in him but he couldn't do much about it anymore. The group went back to what it was before. The awkward tension was gone. Maybe Bia was right, not all relationships work out, but theirs seemed to be better off as friends like Kaias and Jasons. They were close to each other like before they started dating. We were still the six musketeers.

"It's late but what should I get Theo for his birthday tomorrow?" I asked as the girls and I sat at the usual booth.

"It's his birthday tomorrow?" Bia asked back as I nodded.

"You could literally get him a bag of dirt and he'd cherish it for the rest of his life."

"Oh a very cheap option, I see." I joked.

"I'm in the middle of making him a little memories journal as a grad gift, but I might just give it to as a birthday gift."

"That's so cute. I mean he'd love that if I was him." Kaia says.

You and the boys eventually joined the booth. The question of what I should get you for tomorrow was still discussed, even with you there, but we left out the journal part.

"What do you want for your birthday?" I finally asked you directly.

"Anything you want to give me, I'll take."

"Mhm.. Very helpful." I sighed as we ate.

"A day of just you and me. A date."

"A date?" I asked, a little surprised, as you nodded.

"Alright, Rooster. A date it is. Tomorrow. Me and You."

You beamed as soon as I agreed like we haven't been together for the last few months. You seemed to have it all already planned out, even though what I said made it seem like I planned it already. The rest of the group shook their heads at your answer.

"Why'd I think he would ask anything different from her." Martin laughed.

"Right, like I thought he was gonna ask for a new playstation or something." Jason joked as the rest laughed.

"He's too sweet that it makes me gag." Bia says as she pretended to gag.

We laugh at their teasing antics as the night goes on. It's moments like these that I want to live in forever.