GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Farewell and Good Fucking Bye

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                           - During your parting meeting on the Xianzhou Luofu, a group of thugs attempt to jump both you and Caelus

- During your parting meeting on the Xianzhou Luofu, a group of thugs attempt to jump both you and Caelus. You both promptly show them off, afterwards basking in yet another victory together.
◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

                                            Sigh..

"You're really leaving." Said a blond swordsman, his head hung as a sorrowful expression crossed his squishy features. He awkwardly knitted his fingers together, seeming quite depressed about the Astral Express' departure.
You shot a glance at Caelus, who smiled innocently back at you. He then turned his head towards Yanqing, "I promise to visit you a lot." Said the Stellaron vessel.
A soft smile drew you and Yanqing's lips upwards. The boy perked up instantly as he threw himself at Caelus, embracing the Trailblazer. Meanwhile, you eyed the Seat of Divine Foresight, searching for the general. He had made an appearance several times, and he made his retainer a promise to show up for the express's exit.

As expected, the fluffy-haired general stood tall in the light that glorified his physique with highlights. Your gaze met his, almost instantly forcing your head down with respect. The mighty figure of Jing Yuan had always commanded mass amounts of respect based on appearance alone, yet the general's personality was not bound by such laws.
Caelus spun around in excitement with Yanqing pressed close to his chest. He hobbled towards Jing Yuan, laughing all the while. Yanqing's raspy squeal followed as Caelus ruffled the boy's hair. Jing Yuan snickered under his breath, "Ah, Caelus," said his regal voice. "It was a pleasure having you aboard the Luofu."
Amber hues shimmering, Caelus eagerly nodded his head. "It was a pleasure helping you." He replied.

Feeling as though you were pardoned, you branched away from the trio. You stretched your arms high above your head, yawning as you did so. The bells lining your belt rung melodically, resonating into a sweet and entrancing harmony. With a gentle snicker, you cupped one hand over the accessories to dampen their noisiness. The golden bells were accompanied by your path; The Harmony. You've always wished to be an adapt fighter, however, that dream has yet to become reality. Your fighting is not weak, but you're far better at aiding your teammates' success rather than leading said success.
You quietly searched your bag to ensure you hadn't dropped anything, including your new beacon of gratitude from the general himself. The Jade Abacus idly laid in a cushioned section of your bag, eagerly awaiting to be put to its intended use.

"Hey," said a familiar voice that nearly startled you out of your own skin. You spun around on your heels to face the gray-haired Nameless as he awkwardly waved at you to soothe your nerves. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, bro."
You awkwardly laughed as you dusted off your attire, "Haha, don't worry," you then peered behind Caelus. "Did you make arrangements with Yanqing? He'll never forgive you if you break your promise."
Caelus nodded his head a single time, folding his arms over his chest. He peered at Jing Yuan and Yanqing, who were playfully nudging one another back and forth whilst muttering to one another. Based on Jing Yuan's facial expression, Yanqing was probably teasing him. "Yeah, I did," Caelus then nudged you with his elbow. "I wish we could've enjoyed our stay a little longer."
You returned his nudge, scrunching up your nose to engage in play. "Pfft, definitely. We had a tough time here, honestly."
"Haha, did you struggle~?" Teased Caelus as he prodded your cheek with his forefinger.
Tolerant of his annoying behavior, you grinned from ear-to-ear and laughed. "Yep," you confessed over your laughter. "I don't really follow the right path to be thrown into combat like that."