✦ ┆Reunion Of The Lost

Bittersweet Fluff!!

                                  Jingliu was once                                        your wife,                              but Mara claimed her

             Jingliu was once
                 your wife,
but Mara claimed her..
   Now, you are reunited.

                "Do you take beloved Jingliu as your wife?""I do

"I do."
"Jingliu, do you take beloved [Name] as your forever lover?"
"Let me think.."
"I do."

You still remember what things were like back then. Happily wedded to the love of your life, you thought life would never change— it was perfect. But, thirty years ago, a war of Abundance broke out. The High Cloud Quintet was never the same.

And your beloved Jingliu, claimed by Mara. She went insane and nearly destroyed everyone and everything. You were forced to watch as your son drew his weapon, honing your wife's teachings, and finally laying her to rest. When she was faced with such a fate, all she did was smile.

Sigh.

At an empty grave you sat, all alone, as per usual. Your routine always creates room for your wife, whose grave was set up by you alone. You sat with your legs tucked beneath yourself, a tray of rice balls and two cups of gently brewed oolong tea sitting quietly between you and the headstone which read;
"To honor Jingliu.. a warrior, a mother, a friend, and a wife."

You hung your head whilst recalling the sorrows that plagued you when she first passed. Jingliu was your everything. In the morning, you would wake up at the precise time she had to be up at, just to see her off with a kiss and a premade lunch. You'd always try to take her out to dinner as much as possible. It'd usually end up with her dragging you out to Aurum Alley to find the best view of the stars. At that time, the alley was beginning to quiet down. Not in the disrepair that it is now.
From what you've heard, a girl named Sushang is rebuilding the alley.

"If only you were still here," your grieving heart spoke for you. "I'd have taken you there in a heartbeat. I know you would have loved it, just as you did the stars and the moon."