GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Dating Him

╰┈➤ Sunday as your lover!

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

🕊️;

          What is he like?

• Sunday has a mildly controlling side to himself. He conceals it a majority of the time, but sometimes, he allows you to experience his slightly clingy and protective attitude. He fears that someday, you'll get annoyed with his behavior.

• He often brings you back gifts from Golden Hour, and of course, emblems from The Family. They're more like tokens to ensure your protection while on Penacony.

• He deeply enjoys being pampered and praised by you, as much as he hates to admit it. He often says that such a greed is dangerous, yet he cannot tell himself to stop feeling it.

• Sunday definitely struggles to maintain his jealousy issues. He has a bit of an issue with confrontation when it comes to you, but most of the time, he is able to sit you down to have a genuine conversation.

• He appreciates when you chat with him about anything and everything. It means more to him than you may know.

• Robin often delivers his blessing personally when he can't see you in person.

• He'll send you letters adorned in his favorite scents so that you can open it to his raw affection.

• Sunday tries not to make a big ordeal out of you and his intimate relationship, yet somehow, all of Penacony seems to know that you and him are dating.

• Sunday dates to marry, he does not just dip his fingers into the sea without the intention to swim.

🕊️;

             Who confessed first?

• Probably you. Sunday does have shy tendencies, and with his concern regarding his authority around Penacony, he decided it'd be best if he concealed his feelings towards you— but he was overjoyed when you confessed first.

• He gratefully accepted your love and returned his own with a crimson face that his wings attempted to hide. You found that to be quite adorable.

🕊️;

                    Love Language?

• Sunday is not too keen on public affection. He prefers to reserve such acts to you and his alone time, as he sees it to be much more intimate when it isn't on display.

• He prefers to spend quality time with his loved ones, especially you. He cannot get enough of you. Your voice, your face, your touch, he loves it all.

• Sometimes, Sunday does his best to create handmade gifts. He thinks those are more meaningful than store bought items, though he appreciates any gift you give him.

🕊️;

           How does he like to be loved?

• Sunday enjoys mental stimulation. He finds himself most entertained and at peace when you continue the flow of a regular conversation, occasionally dappled with tender words and affectionate phrases.

• He also enjoys sharing news over tea. It's a very important type of quality time to him.

• You enjoy braiding Sunday's hair. It's very smooth, soft, and easy to tease and play with. Sunday's skin is a tad sensitive, but when it comes to you, he finds himself enjoying the feeling of your fingers touching his hair.

🕊️;

                            Kisses?

• Like brainwashing poison.

• Sunday's soft lips work miracles. They can apply pressure, but never leave a mark. And when they do, it's a deep, purple bruise that almost retains the shape of Sunday's cupids bow.

• Sunday kisses you like he'll be dead the next morning. Passionate, loving, forward, and dizzying. He doesn't like to smother you, but he definitely loves to randomly adorn your neck in gentle kisses.

• As for himself, Sunday's weakness is being kissed on his cheeks and forehead. While he does adore the feeling and taste of your lips on his, he finds himself getting far more flustered when your lips adorn his smile in kisses wherever his cheekbones rise. His entire complexion will turn hot the moment your lips near his forehead, and before you know it, his wings are attempting to hide his flustered expression.

🕊️;

                      Bonus

• Sunday usually returns to you with exhaustion hanging beneath his sleepy eyes, all glistens within them lost to his fatigue. In response, you often end up massaging his tense shoulders until he's fast asleep against your chest.

• Sometimes, Sunday will raise a toast to you at gatherings in tribute of The Family. Normally, they raise toasts to The Harmony itself. He somehow has yet to be scolded for this misdemeanor.

• He listens to whatever you say. If he has a plan set out that he is determined to proceed with, his resolve won't shake for anyone— except for you. One word and it's over, he'll blindly obey you like a lost, whimpering puppy.
Knowing this, he often has to lift his hand to silence you before you can talk sense into him while he sets his plans into motion.

                                          End!!!