GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Lipstick Prints

╰┈➤ During your stay at the Reverie of Penacony, you accidentally run into a very close friend of yours— Aventurine

╰┈➤ During your stay at the Reverie of Penacony, you accidentally run into a very close friend of yours— Aventurine. Then you notice a leftover bottle of red lipstick.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The golden lights of the Reverie shone down upon you, drenching you in a warm glow from the bar located in the center of the room. Booths of red were located towards the four corners of the room, with some additional seating scattered about in between. Your eyes browsed over the beverages, though you had zero intentions of drinking anything. You were mostly eyeing it for future reference. Maybe you'd take one of your coworkers out for drinks.
The bartender was generally quiet, his eyes fixated on the cocktail that he was mixing diligently. You showed him a warm smile and a brief wave of your hand, to which he gratefully returned. You happily seated yourself on one of the red barstools, leaning upon the counter as you browsed through the menu options plastered on the top of the bar-section. Your eyes mostly took you back towards some smaller appetizers, seeing how you weren't all that hungry. You sensed that mozzarella sticks would be perfect.

"Ah, hello, dear friend of mine!"

A familiar voice caused you to peer over your shoulder, shifting to observe the presence. Approaching you with a sharp smile on his lips, an IPC member named Aventurine greeted you with a wave of his gloved hand. You waved back to him, showing him a mutual smile. "Hey, Aventurine!" You excitedly replied. "Hungry? I'm eyeing the food right now, if you want, I can treat you to something." You offered, patting the barstool beside yourself.
Aventurine eyed the seat. "Oh, I'll certainly join you." He paused for a moment. "Are you sure? You don't have to treat me, friend— though I won't pass up the offer."
You rose from your seat. "Relax," you approached him, offering him a gentle hug. "Quit being so formal. I'll pay for whatever you want, so go wild." You calmly told him.
Aventurine returned your embrace, resting his chin on your shoulder. "Okay. Thank you." He murmured, his words trailing down your spine. You snickered at the feeling.
Your lips fell directly over the dark letters upon Aventurine's neck. He tensed a bit, his body debating on whether to lean in or lean away. You took a step back, smiling at him. "Do you want to grab a booth? It'll probably be more comfortable to talk that way." You gestured towards the rounded booth sections within the room.

Aventurine was quick to sweep his hypnotizing eyes over the area, afterwards offering you his hand. You placed your hand in his, allowing him to guide you wherever he pleased. In truth, all you wanted was to feel his hand in yours. The warmth from his palm pressing against yours was oddly soothing. You even managed to gingerly squeeze his hand thrice as an expression of affection, one squeeze stands for a word in the sentence "I love you".
The blond didn't reply to your advances at first. He squeezed your hand in return moments before stopping before the empty seating area that he selected. You held his hand in yours, following in his wake as though you'd begin slow-dancing as Aventurine sat himself on the red booth. You immediately sat beside him, making zero attempt to disguise your excitement.
"Well, I know you've been busy in dreams lately," said Aventurine. He leaned on your shoulder shamelessly, disregarding others' stares at such straightforward affection. "Have they been sweet?" His voice seemed to coo, his tone growing softer gradually.
You nodded your head. "Mm-hmm, very sweet." You buried your face in his expensive-smelling hair. "I missed you, though." You confessed.
Aventurine scoffed at your flirting. "I missed you as well, dear Trailblazer."