GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Tipsy

╰┈➤ Aventurine, having had slightly too much to drink, finds himself feeling jealous over you

╰┈➤ Aventurine, having had slightly too much to drink, finds himself feeling jealous over you. Dropping his manipulative act, he begins to flirt with you in front of the entire VIP lounge.

ALCOHOL WARNING!!!
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

         The Astral Express recently arrived on Penacony. While they were staying at the Reviere, Aventurine found himself drawn to your room. This situation escalated from just him stopping by your hotel room to him actively seeking you out whenever he was free. He thoroughly enjoyed your presence, as much as he wanted to ignore the feeling, it made his chest tight. Just thinking about it turned his face hot.
The glass of wine in his hand seemed to agree. The VIP lounge was quiet apart from the gentle melody of a piano in the background of idle chatter. Aventurine leaned onto the counter, his cheek resting in the palm of his hand. Aventurine knew that he made a mistake the moment the burn of harsh liquor slid down the back of his throat. He knew he made a mistake when the world began to spin. His vision was distorted, his thoughts were swimming, and his heart was pounding. In his tipsy daze, he idly dreamt about you.
It made him feel less lost in this world of madness. He found himself grinning uncontrollably as he envisioned the way you smile upon him. He could barely keep himself from giggling like a giddy schoolgirl as he imagined the way you eagerly spoke to him and believed his every word.

Aventurine slowly sipped the last of the red wine in his glass before setting it down on the counter. He placed down some credits, unsure of how much he truly put forth. He knew it'd cover the bill and even the tip, but he was too disoriented to calculate the exact amount. "Goodnight." He said to the bartender, who simply waved in response.
The blond pulled himself from his seat, slowly walking from the VIP lounge. The lights overhead were blurring together like a massive whirlpool in his vision, leaving him with a small stagger in his step. His uncoordinated stumbling was noticeable, as many heads turned to face him. Aventurine leaned on the banister near the set of stairs leading up to the hotel rooms. He placed his head into his hand, aware that he wouldn't be able to reach your room like this.

"Uhh, hey, friend..?"

Your voice surrounded him. Aventurine lifted his head from his hand immediately, smiling as soon as he saw you. You were slowly descending the stairs to reach him, your nose wriggling as you sniffed him. "Aeons," you leaned away from him. "Were you drinking just now?" You asked him.
He giggled under his breath. "And what of it?" He replied, his smirk becoming slightly lopsided.
"Haha, don't you have somewhere to be? The IPC is strict, are they not?" You questioned while folding your arms.
Aventurine shook his head a bit. The world seemed to vibrate, every edge and detail becoming fuzzy in his vision. Your eyebrow rose as you subtly laughed at Aventurine's slight swaying. He finally replied. "Not usually with me," his eyes grew half-lidded as he eyed your lips. "I'm better than that." His words grew slurred as the effects of the alcohol finally kicked in.
You snorted through your nose. "Okay then..? Are you okay, bro?" You held your hands in front of yourself, preparing to catch Aventurine.
He looked down at your hands, his face flushing. He slipped his hands into yours, rubbing the rings on his fingers between your digits. The friction turned your skin reddened. The feeling of cold rings on your skin washed over the bases of your fingers. You stepped forwards to steady Aventurine out. "Easy. Are you okay?" You asked. Your dominant hand slipped out of Aventurine's drunken grasp, brushing a bit of his blond hair behind his ear.

Losing his sense of restraint, Aventurine leaned his head into your touch. You smiled softly at this. Aventurine's free hand slid onto the side of your face as he eagerly pressed his lips into yours. The taste of prominent wine began to coat your mouth as you took a surprised step back. You placed both of your hands on Aventurine's shoulders, the heels of your shoes almost pressed against the bottom step of the VIP lounge. "W—wait." your entire complexion burned with intense heat as your gaze shot around the lounge. Aventurine's lips were inches from yours. Without waiting to hear your thoughts, Aventurine began to kiss your bottom lip. Heat rushed into your bottom lip from stimulated blood, and to be honest, you were practically swooning.
Aventurine is gorgeous, and he happens to treat you sweetly. You've been spending your nights with him, and you find that you adore tending to him in any way possible. However, you've only been at the Penacony Reviere for a few weeks. Such a fast-paced fling felt somewhat forbidden.

"...I love you." Murmured Aventurine, his words spilling out from between your lips and his.
You cupped his face in your hands, drinking the wine off of his mouth as he resumed eagerly kissing you. Even if you wanted to force yourself to put a stop to this, you knew you couldn't. You had gotten so close to him, this step felt so overdue. All of those late nights where you stared at his lips, wondering when you'd taste them, finally became a reality. His lips were soft. They tasted like luxurious, honey lip-balm and expensive red wine. To be entirely honest, you liked it. You loved it. You loved feeling Aventurine's lips pecking yours between tipsy giggles. On occasion, he'd lower his head into your collarbone to laugh off his drunk state before resuming kissing your face. His lips pressed against your jawline, his giggles muffled from it, but still reaching your ears pleasantly.

"I love you, too." You finally replied. "I really love you. Uh, we should probably go back to privacy. I think you need water." You said while cupping Aventurine's hot face in your hands. He grasped your wrists, huffing audibly.
"What water?" He mumbled. "C'mere—"
You laughed as he attempted to kiss you again. You pecked your lips on his before grasping his hands in yours. "Look, I love kissing you, but you really shouldn't damage your reputation like this." You reminded him in a hushed voice.
"My reputation doesn't matter~!" He leaned into your chest, placing his head on your shoulder.
You pat his head. "All right, we'll talk about this once you're back to normal. Can you get up the stairs?" You asked while grasping Aventurine's hands in yours.

As you began guiding him up the stairs, his stumbles nearly sent him tumbling down the stairs. Each time he nearly missed a step, he began laughing. You found yourself laughing as well as you observed his mild struggle. Several moments later, he managed to make it up. He didn't need help walking, but he kept his hand in yours nonetheless. Your conversation with him sounded a lot like a middle school love confession, but you couldn't help loving it.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" You asked as you guided Aventurine to the door of your hotel room.
He immediately perked up as if he'd gone completely sober. "I'd be honored!" He replied enthusiastically.
You swiped your room key before pushing the door open. Aventurine shuffled into your hotel room, afterwards motioning towards the couch with his hypnotizing eyes. You shut the hotel door behind yourself. "What? You tryna cuddle?" You questioned with a small smile.
Aventurine sat himself down on the red couch, patting beside himself. "Well, hurry up." He demanded in a provocative voice.
"Damn, okay then, don't have to tell me twice." You rushed over to the couch. You sat beside Aventurine, allowing his head to fall onto your shoulder. You kissed the top of his head, drowning in the expensive scents of his perfume infused with the strong smell of liquor.

Aventurine shut his eyes, evidently overall relaxed in your company. "Can I sleep here?" He questioned.
"Of course," you ruffled his hair playfully. "I'll get us dinner when you wake up." You told him.
"Great, call it a date." Said Aventurine through his massive smile. Eventually, his expression relaxed as he drifted off on your shoulder. You wrapped your arm around his shoulder, allowing yourself to drift off in Aventurine's footsteps.