GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Hickeys

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                              - You know the drill

- You know the drill. :)

SUGGESTIVE CONTENT WARNING!!

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

⭐️;

Where does he leave marks?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Your neck and collarbone.

" Caelus's lips graced your skin with unfathomable softness followed by eager nips and occasional laughs lacing his actions as he adorns your neck and collarbone in heated kisses. His mouth brings a tingling sensation to your body as he gradually moves on from gentle nips to prominent bites and eager sucking, leaving deep purple bruises in his wake. His hands slide over your shoulders while his lips do the work. Your hands are free to roam wherever, the Trailblazer won't stop you. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⭐️;

Where do you leave marks?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

His lips and neck.

" Your fingertip grazed Caelus's lower lip with evident excitement before you pressed your lips into his. The taste of his lips and tongue were both incredible— like that of honey and tea itself. The taste was so delicate, you felt starved to the point of craving. Your kiss gradually grew more motivated, turning Caelus's lips red with a soft whine coming from his throat. By the time you separated your lips from his, you could feel a prominent sting in your lips with the rush of stimulated blood.
As soon as your breath hit his neck, Caelus's entire figure shuttered with anticipation. Your hands danced along his heated skin, tracing over the most sensitive spots of his neck, elevated by his desire to feel your lips touching his body. Your kisses reached all over, threatening to extend down to his collarbone. The marks you left ranged from bright red to dark, prominent purple. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⭐️;

How does he ask you to leave marks?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

His actions speak louder than words.

" Caelus's gloved hand slid into the palm of your hand. You could feel the warmth of his body, a comforting sensation. You showed him a smile, as you two would always do for one another. However, Caelus began to give your hand a firm tug toward himself. Your expression distorted with mild confusion. You glanced at Caelus, afterwards adopting an ear-to-ear grin. Caelus mirrored your grin, bouncing his eyebrows, then beckoning for you to follow him. You took the lead seconds later, guiding him to his reserved train car in the Astral Express. From there, it was free game. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

⭐️;

How are the marks made?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Straightforward and aggressive.

Caelus side -

" Caelus's lips began to slowly part as his mouth neared your jawline. A soft exhale reached your skin, sending shivers down your spine. Caelus's teeth pinched your skin gently while he quietly began to attempt to suck on your skin to leave noticeable bruises. His every move was like being jarred, sending a shot of adrenaline through your veins. You thoroughly enjoyed the thrill of Caelus's unpredictable and almost unbound approach to his kisses. "

Your side -

" Your love moves in alluring ways, your lips gracing to and fro like a flickering shadow— nothing more than a tease. The frustration growing on Caelus's flushed expression brings your kisses to a gradual increase in intensity, giving more than satisfying responses. Caelus's eyebrows knit as he hugs onto your neck, occasionally laughing whenever your lips pressed near more ticklish spots of his collarbone. The smell of his body encased you, leaving you to kiss and tend to his collarbone as you would while enjoying his touch. You were thankful that he showered before this— you're not sure what sorts of diseases you could contract from smooching him after he's been digging in trash. "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬