GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Perfect Night

╰┈➤ Aventurine decides to whisk you off into the night to head out for dinner, then to the casino, and then to the ends of the Dreamscape to perfectly conclude the night

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

     The noises of the night brought a soft smile to a pair of gorgeous lips. There were golden lights battling off the dark shadows that threatened to loom over the city, but within a dream, nothing is dark. Golden light rained upon his expensive outfit as he strolled through Golden Hour, dodging cars as he disobeyed the traffic laws with little regard for the consequences. Before anyone could protest, he reached his destination. He specifically wished to meet with someone. The Dewlight Pavilion was a small staircase away from his sight, and by that time, he could feel his face flushing with intense heat— a sensation that he hadn't felt in years. His heart seemed to skip a beat as he thought of precisely what he had planned. He wanted to whisk his Trailblazer companion off into the Dreamscape to experience the joys of Golden Hour. However, his own nerves were causing him to hesitate in a flustered state.

╰────────🎧✩

Your breaths were gentle against your lips as you exhaled, struggling to stop your leg from bouncing as you sat on the foundation of a monument in the center of the Dewlight Pavilion. The golden stars flew through the darkening sky, threatening to crash into the ground. Alas, this was all a dream. You heaved a soft sigh as you reminded yourself that all you and Aventurine were doing was going out on official business. You're just a Trailblazer that recently met him— that is it. You cannot remind yourself enough of that fact, even as you sit alone staring up at the gorgeous sky. Aventurine seemed to pollute your thoughts with sweet venom as you attempted to soothe your own nervousness. However, your heart was excited, even though this would never be a date. Aventurine is far too out of your league, right?

"Ahem. Hello, Friend."

A familiar voice followed by the sound of light footsteps reached your ears, causing your head to perk up. You turned your head to face the voice, immediately feeling your heart lurching from your chest as you saw Aventurine's gentle smile. His expression was slightly flushed as though he'd suddenly get too shy to speak. You pat the stone foundation beside yourself. "Hey, Friend!" You excitedly called out to him. "Wanna sit and talk for a bit?"
The tips of Aventurine's ears turned noticeably red. "Ah, sure, thank you." He hesitantly inched closer to you before sitting beside you. He then fell completely silent, simply staring at the sky.
You swore you'd die. You were too preoccupied with him to even bother paying any attention to the sky. While it was beautiful, you had something far more gorgeous right beside you. "Uh, you look really pretty tonight." You awkwardly said half under your breath as you rubbed the back of your neck as a futile attempt to soothe your furious flushed state.
Aventurine flicked his neon gaze onto you, a dorky grin creeping onto his lips. "..really? You look incredible, as always." He shot back in a playful tone.
Beaming at him, you nodded your head. "Thank you, sir," you laughed between your words. "Should we leave now?"