GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Being Held Headcanons

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                           - He also screams "touch-deprived" to me

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

⭐️;

            How does he react?

• When you drew him for a headlock-like hug, he was laughing as per usual. He then wrapped you in a mutual hug, though he's a tad rough when he does so.

• You then shifted to under his arms, placing your cheek atop his head. His jaw hung slightly open before he questioned how long he had left.

• After being told that he wasn't dying, he quietly sank into your chest. All he could do was nestle there, his face hidden in your clothes as he shut his eyes. He has zero memories of being loved in such a way; this was a new experience for him.

⭐️;

             How did he feel?

• Caelus felt instant bittersweet happiness.

• It was as though he'd finally felt the acceptance and validation that he longed for. That liberating feeling of sorrows lifting and leaving crashed over him for the first ever time since the beginning of his memories.

• He suddenly came off as far more serious than usual, but it wasn't like impending doom. It definitely showed just how much he appreciated this.

⭐️;

How would he ask for physical affection?

• He probably would cause a slight, though harmless, disturbance to get your attention. As soon as you take notice and race over to see what he's up to, he'll hurry to beckon you to take some time off and instead snuggle up with him.

• He will not leave you be until you give him precisely what he wants. As annoying as it may seem, it's never with serious intent on pestering you. Caelus always does it just to convey affection in ways he otherwise does not know how to.

⭐️;

   How would he like to be held?

• Bridal style. Caelus wants to be carried like a pretty princess and he is very open about that.

• On a serious note, he'd definitely love leaning on your shoulder while you wrap one arm around him. It'd bring him a sense of comfort without making him feel trapped or indebted to you. This is most comfortable for him by far.

⭐️;

How does he sleep in your arms?

• Like a damn baby, as per usual.

• He could fall asleep upside-down, sleeping on your shoulder or being held is like sleeping on clouds for him.

⭐️;

                      Bonus!

• Caelus tends to use Kafka's abandonment as an outlet for self-hatred.(headcanon 100%)

• When he doubts himself and his purpose, he often seeks you. He'll place his chin on your shoulder, quietly closing his eyes. The moment you wrap your arms around him, he'll grin from ear-to-ear and silently thank you.