GN!Reader ┆ ✦ SoulGlad

╰┈➤ While adventuring through the Dreamscape of the Penacony Reviere, you encounter Aventurine at the Dreamjolt Hostelry, except he is slumped over in a drunken state(and maybe feeling a tad more affectionate than usual)

ALCOHOL WARNING!!!
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

    The hostelry was rather quiet. Not many customers were around, though some ambient instrumental music did occupy the empty space. Your entrance was not with the intention of purchasing any alcohol, even as you waved your hellos to Siobhan. She eagerly waved her hand in response, showing you a heartfelt grin. "Hey, can I get you started on anything?" She asked.
You approached the counter, cracking a smile at her. "A glass of water, if you can." You replied, not even bothering to take a seat.
Siobhan raised her eyebrow at you. "You serious? Just water?" She questioned, though it was evident that she was just teasing you.
Snickering, you nodded your head. "Yep. Just some plain water. I'm getting old at last.."
She briefly flicked your forehead before snatching a glass from the counter. "Hey, I'm older than you. I'm not ancient yet." She reminded you.
You snorted a bit. "Fair enough. Thanks, Siobhan."
The dashing woman quickly dropped a cube of ice into the glass of water before placing it upon the counter before you. You offered her Credits, but she quickly lifted her hand and declined it. After a brief quarrel regarding payment, Siobhan accepted a single Credit by pure force. You thanked her once again before accepting the glass of water, walking away from the counter with your free hand in your pocket. As far as you were concerned, you were going to sit at the lounge in the hostelry to enjoy the ambient atmosphere while studying. However, that plan was about to be brutally interrupted.

A familiar blond haired IPC manager was on the floor before you, right outside of the lounge. His back was pressed against the wall, his head favoring his shoulder. His complexion was reddened evidently, even underneath the dim, blue hue of the hostelry. Aventurine's mouth was slightly opened as he slumbered, completely knocked out from whatever concoctions he must've drank.
You crouched before him, placing the small glass of iced water near his legs. You couldn't help admiring how adorable he appeared as he slumbered against the wall with his mouth slightly agape. Many would find the small amount of drool to be disgusting, but you thought it was endearing. You snickered a bit as you tapped Aventurine's forehead. The first few taps failed to wake him from his evident peaceful slumber. The following taps were followed by his stunning eyes beginning to reveal themselves as Aventurine's eyes fluttered open.

He groaned a bit, beginning to dismissively wave his gloved hand at you. "Mm.." He huffed after making that subtle noise, his eyes closing once more.
You assumed he hadn't been there for very long. You knew that Siobhan would have taken him back to his room if she noticed him. "Hey, Aventurine," you softly said as you sat yourself on the floor beside him. "Why're you out drinking by yourself again?" You asked.
Aventurine, manipulated by drunkenness, maneuvered himself into your lap. He rested his cheek against your collarbone, his hands resting on your chest. "Whaat..? Who was drinking?" He questioned, his words evidently slurred.
You heaved a soft sigh as you briefly rubbed his back. "Whoof, you reek of SoulGlad." You huffed as you attempted to clear the sickeningly sweet aroma of SoulGlad from your nostrils. "Why not have some water?" You offered him the glass.
Aventurine eyed the water, his eyes half-lidded as the redness in his face worsened. His lips parted, his head rested against your collarbone as though he expected you to aid him in drinking the water. To be fair, you didn't mind. If anything, you were happy to help with whatever Aventurine wanted.