GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Smiley!

╰┈➤ Your friend, Caelus, is smiling at everyone!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

                                               💫;

                       How does Caelus smile?

• Dorky grin 100%

• He has a huuge smile that barely fits on his face.

• His cheekbones lift, his eyes squint, his cheeks turn red, and he often giggles through his teeth.

                                              💫;

            How does everyone react to his smile?

• The Astral Express were all overjoyed to see such a high-spirited aura.
Himeko was more than happy to return his smile, as was March and Pom-Pom.
Dan Heng found himself softly smiling back at Caelus, attempting to mirror that positive energy.
Welt even showed a smile.

Herta Space Station seemed a bit more skeptical, but the atmosphere was uplifted. Arlan didn't seem prepared to smile, but he did anyway(although he looked flustered).
Asta was overjoyed to smile so genuinely, and of course, she asked what was so exciting. She said that it was lovely seeing such genuine smiles around the station.
Herta looked at Caelus, said "what's got you so excited?" and then promptly returned to her work.

• The whole of Belobog did their best to mirror Caelus' upbeat energy.
Of course, Gepard's smile is a bit awkward, maybe even a little stiff.
Natasha's smile was gentle, and Seele's was a bit hesitant.
Sampo tried(and failed) to utilize the situation for one of his scams.

• The Xianzhou Luofu was happy to return that sentiment. Their smiles pure and enthusiastic, the whole of the flagship seemed uplifted.
The general did question Caelus' sudden outburst of enthusiasm, but he didn't press it too much. It was refreshing to see such liveliness to combat stagnation.

Penacony folks were just as happy to return Caelus' smile. Most raised a toast of SoulGlad in tribute to Caelus' massive grin.
Acheron was less keen on revealing her toothy smile, but she did show a very slight smile.
Black Swan was the same, and just like Acheron, she smiled after a moment.
Aventurine was happy to smile— and for once, it was genuine. A fleshed out, beaming grin to welcome a friend.
Robin was a bit shy about it, but she smiled very brightly soon afterwards.
Sunday had a polite smile, then nothing at all.
Gallagher smiled like a demon.
Misha got scared of Gallagher— but smiled later, very, very gently.

                                              💫;

          What does his happiness "sound" like?

• Golden Hour by JVKE

• Fine by Lemon Demon

• My Type by Saint Motel

• Safe And Sound by Capital Cities

                                       Smile! :)