GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Being Held

╰┈➤ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUASANTE!!

                          ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

                                               🕊️;

                     How does he react?

• Sunday is hesitant to accept affection, especially on a physical level.

• He's been hurting for quite some time now. It felt relieving for him to be hugged and held randomly.

• He thanked you for being there for him.

• You even got a chance to pet his wings, which he really seemed to enjoy.

• Prior to this, Sunday rarely experienced being held and loved. Being the front of The Family, Sunday struggles to manage his stress in his day-to-day life.

• You've helped him manage his stress and worry, so much so that now he has more free time than ever to enjoy relaxing days and hobbies.

• Sunday tends to spend his free time lying with you, allowing you to pet his wings and play with his soft hair.

                                               🕊️;

                     How did he feel?

• Sunday was a bit puzzled by your unexpected hug, but he accepted it nonetheless. He later confessed that he was worried you'd stab his back.

• Upon being reassured and tenderly embraced, Sunday almost fell asleep on your shoulder. You noticed his exhausted expression, and so, you guided him to a safe, secluded place to rest.

• Sunday definitely felt much more energized after that. The hug itself left him pained, reminding him of how he used to have laughter-filled group hugs with you and his sister. But he was happy, somehow.

• His grief felt lessened.

                                               🕊️;

              How would he ask to be held?

• Sunday is a bit jealous and heavily attached to you, so often times, he'll press himself against you while allowing you to grasp his shoulders, hands, and/or wings.

• He'll happily place his chin on your shoulder whenever he wishes to spend quality time with you.

• Sometimes he'll tickle you with the feathers of his wings when he wants attention. He calls it a Harmony Kiss— kind of like a butterfly kiss.

                                               🕊️;

                       How does he like to be held?

• Sunday likes to rest his head on your chest while you play with his hair. He likes feeling close to you and listening to your heartbeat racing whenever his hands touch your neck and face.

• He also doesn't mind holding you instead. He'll allow you to lay in his lap, or across his chest, or even sit in his lap. He prefers to lie side by side with your head somewhat positioned against his chest so that he can easily rant to you as you fall asleep to the sound of his voice.

                                               🕊️;

                 How does he sleep in your arms?

• Sunday tends to have nightmares, but when he is with you, he sleeps perfectly. He sleeps as though he is floating on clouds.

• Often times, he murmurs affectionate sentences in his sleep. He sometimes snuggles up to you as well.

                                               🕊️;

                        Bonus!

• Sunday likes to surprise you with gifts, but most importantly, on your birthday. He'd bake cupcakes for you, adorning them in music notes and other sweet decorations.

• When he presented them to you, his face was slightly smudged with icing that he seemed to not notice.

• You wiped Sunday's face, which turned him vibrant red as he realized he must've looked like an utter fool. You reassured him that it was adorable.