GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Dating Headcanons

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                              - Himeko seems like a power-wife to me

              - Himeko seems like a power-wife to me. I love her.

◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

                                              ☕️;

                      How does she initiate affection?

• "Would you like some coffee? I can make you a cup while we talk."

• She tends to glance at you randomly, her hand reaching closer and closer to yours until she can successfully close the distance.

• She loves interlocking her fingers with yours. From there, she simply enjoys the moment.

• Himeko would probably gift you small things to show her appreciation.

                                               ☕️;

                  How does she wish to receive affection?

• Himeko tends to get burnt out easily, therefore, she finds most enjoyment whenever you tend to her and express concern towards her.

• However, she's not picky when it comes to affection. She'll tell you;
"Whatever makes you happiest, I'll be more than willing to receive."

                                               ☕️;

               Who fell first?

• You. But she fell harder.

• Himeko was hesitant to get close to you at first. After learning a bit about you, she sparked up a conversation with you regarding how her suitcase is constructed.

• You showed great interest, thus forming an intimate bond between you and she.

                                              ☕️;

                        How would she confess?

• She confessed using her favorite coffee blends, spelling out "be mine?" in steamed milk.

• In truth, she toned down the pungent tendencies of her coffee cups just for you. This coffee not only energized you, but it tasted and smelled amazing— like delicately roasted chestnuts mingling with ground coffee beans and a small hint of vanilla.

• She explained to you the relationship between original espresso and popular espresso while you drank her cup. She asked that you drink it before replying to her question.
According to Himeko, original expresso was a shot of espresso stained with steamed milk. However, popular espresso is primarily milk with a stain of espresso. Most people prefer the milk's dominance, seeing how strong espresso is.

When you replied to her question with an enthusiastic "yes", Himeko appeared to be thrilled. Her cheekbones lifted and her eyes glittered, yet she soon crossed her legs, shut her eyes and knit her brows to avoid being seen looking so childishly excited.

                                               ☕️;

                                   Love languages?

• Acts of service.
Himeko loves brewing you coffee tailored to your tastes, maybe even just preparing breakfast for you.

• Words of affirmation.
She will never shut up about all of the wonderful things she sees in you. Whether it's spilling her guts whilst sipping her favorite drink(and lifeblood) or simply conversing with another— she'll always squeeze you into the conversation.

                                               ☕️;

                      Bonus!

• Himeko loves being kissed on her beauty mark.

• She has a massive preference for kissing your hands and lips.

• She adores holding your hand and does so frequently.