GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Being Held Headcanons

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                                 - SHE'S SO CUTE

                          - SHE'S SO CUTE.
                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

                                             ❄️;

                      How does she react?

• Upon being pulled into a hug, she immediately asked if you were feeling okay; her words were laced with a gorgeous smile.

• She immediately embraced you in return, though she seriously questioned you as to why you suddenly hugged her. When you explained, she nodded and eagerly squeezed you.

• Her facial expression changed from surprised to absolute love as she placed her chin on your shoulder, shutting her eyes to enjoy the moment.

                                              ❄️;

                      How did she feel?

• She felt every positive emotion under the sun.

• She grew an enormous smile and a giddy giggle as she experienced joy unlike ever before. In that moment, she felt so grounded and real.

• If she tried to describe her, she'd probably use effective sound effects to give you a proper description of her feelings.

• Either way, it was very positive!

                                              ❄️;

                How would she ask for physical affection?

• She might outright ask you. She'll tease you here and there before hugging your head to entice you to give her attention.

• As soon as you hug her to give her what she wants, she'll sink into your chest and fall completely silent. Not that she's grown sad, it's just that she missed such a feeling. The feeling of being loved and cherished in such a way.

• She may feel obligated to sort out her needs by herself, but she soon realized that you're waiting right there with open arms.

                                              ❄️;

                        How would she like to be held?

• March enjoys laying back on your lap while you pamper her and play with her hair. This way, she gets to talk to you while receiving exactly what she needs.

• She definitely enjoys a mutual hug. She loves when two people hide their faces in one another's shoulders, swaying slightly from side to side while taking comfort in one another's presence.

                                              ❄️;

                        How does she sleep in your arms?

• Like a rock.

• She talked about everything she wanted to, leaving sleeping as the last thing to do. She has a bit of a bear hug, but it's very lovable. She clung to you while she slept, calmly muttering jumbled sentences under her breath— you swore you caught an "I love you".

                                              ❄️;

                      Bonus!

• March often talks to herself in her own bedroom(as stated in Pom-Pom's voiceline "about March 7th").

• Now, whenever she's feeling lonely, she immediately scouts you out. She'll happily take your hand to show you everything she's done. You get to grasp the world in a brighter perspective when you look through March's lens.