M!Reader ┆ ✦ Cuddles

╰┈➤ You and your lover, Aventurine, are happily cuddling together while you giddily dote on him

                                 ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

      Suffocated in a sweet, expensive aroma, the Trailblazer found himself encased in an Aventurine-flavored heaven. His first advances began by approaching his lover, sweetened with the smell of liquor, though neither had bothered to drink any. As long as he had Aventurine, he'd be just as drunk as he needed to be. The Trailblazer was excited to see his beloved partner, especially in the hallway of Penacony. The Reviere hosts esteemed guests, but to the Trailblazer, Aventurine is the most important by far. Hell, the very creator of the universe could appear before him and he'd still side with his beloved.
The Trailblazer was encased in daydreams of soft, grape-flavored lips as he envisioned himself kissing Aventurine dizzy. He envisioned himself being pressed up against his partner, their lips inches apart as they happily embrace.

The Trailblazer excitedly laid himself over Aventurine, resting his chin on the gambler's chest window. Entranced by such piercing and never-seen-before eyes, the Trailblazer exhaled a soft sigh as he gazed lovingly upon Aventurine. Seeing such a beautiful individual as his own was like a dream come true. The Trailblazer cupped Aventurine's face in his hands, summoning Aventurine's eyes to a half-lidded stance. A mess of red, the Trailblazer hid his face in Aventurine's chest. "You're so preettyyy!" He exclaimed through Aventurine's clothes, leaving the IPC executive snickering and slightly flustered.
"Really? Well, I do put a lot of care into my appearance." Aventurine replied, his tone teasing as he leaned his face into the Trailblazer's hand.
Both overjoyed and embarrassed, the Trailblazer suppressed an excited scream as he ran his thumb gingerly over Aventurine's smooth, shining skin. He envisioned his lips on Aventurine's skin. Anywhere would satisfy him.

Aventurine slid his palms over the Trailblazer's face, his soft and gentle lips placing a tender, yet brief kiss upon the tip of his partner's nose. In an instant, the Trailblazer flushed intensely. His entire complexion felt as though it'd been pushed near an open flame. The Trailblazer excitedly pressed his lips against Aventurine's, his hand upon the back of the blond's head to deepen their kiss. Aventurine's gorgeous eyes hid behind his eyelids as his lips pressed back against the Trailblazer's. The taste of Aventurine's lips sent blood rushing to the Trailblazer's head, leaving him dizzy and desperately inhaling Aventurine's perfume. The entire moment was absolutely killing him.
As for Aventurine, he was flushed vibrant red in the face. He pulled back from the Trailblazer's passionate kiss with a soft sigh. The Trailblazer wrapped his arms around Aventurine's neck, gazing deep into his eyes like it was the last time he'd ever see him.

"Aeons, you're beautiful." Said the Trailblazer, his tone lovesick and giddy at the same time.
Aventurine's expression softened noticeably. "Hehe, really? Aren't you such a flirt?" He playfully placed a kiss on the Trailblazer's cheek.
The Trailblazer immediately pulled him back in for an overexcited kiss. Aventurine made a small, muffled noise of surprise, though he made no efforts to break away. Instead, he leaned further into this giddy kiss. The Trailblazer's lungs seemed to shriek at him to inhale, even as his head spun, he refused. Either way, he'd end up completely drowned in Aventurine's every aspect.
As soon as Aventurine pulled back for air, draping himself back along the sofa in the hotel room, the Trailblazer ran his fingertips down Aventurine's neck. As much as it would surprise some onlookers, Aventurine was contented with this action. He simply allowed it to happen while giggling like an idiot, his expression lifted uncontrollably.
The Trailblazer began to adorn Aventurine's neck in delicate and tender kisses. All the while, Aventurine was giggling and hugging his partner's torso close to himself. The Trailblazer struggled to maintain a straight face as he placed his lips upon Aventurine's skin, leaving small, subtle bruises forming in his path. As much as Aventurine knows that his peers would disapprove of these small bruises, he couldn't care less. If they had such an issue with it, they're simply jealous.

The Trailblazer, heart racing, excitedly adorned Aventurine's collarbone in kisses. His forefinger held the black collar piece of Aventurine's outfit up to allow his lips to freely decorate Aventurine's skin in purple bruises. Aventurine giggled and giddily pulled the Trailblazer nearer each time he received a kiss. From that point, the turns had switched. Aventurine eagerly hoisted himself up a bit in his position on the sofa, beginning to cup the Trailblazer's face in both of his hands. He eagerly pecked the Trailblazer's face, all the way from his jawline to his lower lip. While Aventurine adores the Trailblazer's straightforward attitude, he cannot possibly imagine himself mirroring that sentiment. He'd occasionally unite his lips to the Trailblazer's, but only for a second before pulling back out of embarrassment. Somehow, this side of Aventurine is both tender and shy.
Seeing his partner acting so sheepish around the thought of getting affectionate, the Trailblazer softly laughed. He eagerly aligned himself so that Aventurine's following kiss would land on his lips. As excited as he was to receive it, nothing could compare to Aventurine's flustered facial expression. It was such a beautiful switch from his seemingly permanent smug expression that the Trailblazer almost fainted upon seeing it.

As expected, he and Aventurine would fall asleep in one another's arms, giggling and kissing each other back and forth while sleep washes over the two.