GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Smushed By Dan Heng's Thighs

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                           - You happily kiss and pamper Dan Heng while he smushes your head between his thighs

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

               You were gone all day. As usual, you were preoccupied with helping others left and right. From capturing pesky Warp Trotters to counting how many starskiff landed at the dock, you had an absolutely stuffed schedule. Especially since you'd been training immensely for physical strength. At that point, you were quite exhausted. But not so exhausted that you could not partake in some activities with Dan Heng— your one and only love.

In a dizzying kiss, you grasped his waist tightly in both hands, leaving him to hold your head. The archives sheltered you both from the gazes of the other members, leaving you sitting on his mattress with greedy intent. Thanks to this greed, you began to lean backward. As expected, Dan Heng began to lean into you further. You supported him by his absolutely glorious waist, feeling his figure sink into your palms perfectly. You gave his body a brief tug into you. He separated his lips from yours with an intense gasp for air following.
Your hands released his hips. "Bro. Put me between these, please." You placed his outer thighs into your hands.
Dan Heng lifted his head before folding his arms over his chest. "You want me to crush your head..?"
"Hell yeah, if you will." You replied eagerly as your hands fled off of his thighs, instead locking together in a playful plea.

"Sure, you'll just have to guide me a little. Is that okay?" Asked Dan Heng.
You snickered, "Absolutely. Alright, just lay back." You quickly remove his jacket off of his shoulder, allowing it to loosely hang there. You then placed your palm against his chest, gingerly guiding him back on the mattress.
You rose from the floor, now balancing on your kneecaps instead. While your fingers navigated down his perfect waist, you grinned giddily.

Dan Heng's knees separated. He flushed crimson while snickering awkwardly. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to this."
"No problem," you then eagerly hoisted his legs over your shoulders— one after the other. Dan Heng gazed at you with his eyes rounded from surprise. Your hands secured around his thighs. "Put 'em together."
He slowly began to attempt to knit his legs, applying pressure to the sides of your head. You could feel his ankles crossing over your shoulders, therefore caging you in this position. Either way, you weren't complaining.

It was very warm. Pleasantly warm. You could fall asleep in this position— but you didn't want to crash onto Dan Heng and risk startling him. All you wanted to do was squish and tamper with his thighs while admiring his stunning character. And by character, you meant absolutely everything. You couldn't adore him more. You love the way he looks at you. The way his expression speaks far louder than his words weakens you.
His gorgeous face is something you just can't resist touching. He has the softest skin you've ever felt, and the most pleasant features to trace. His eyeliner compliments him perfectly— all you want to do is spoil him and tell him how perfect he is.

Dan Heng twitched a bit. You shifted his position, although the tremor in his body did not cease. "Oops— are you okay?"
"Yes," he shifted as well before relaxing. "I'm sorry, I was just getting sore in that position."
"Oh, no problem. I don't want to tire you," you then slowly sank into the mattress, resting your chin on Dan Heng's thigh. "Sorry, you can relax more now."
He exhaled a massive sigh as he stretched his entire body out. More pressure smushed against the sides of your head. You returned to grasping his thighs in your palms, grinning giddily as you enjoyed his warmth.

"Oh, my Aeons," you squished his thighs. "You're so damn pretty!"
Dan Heng briefly huffed as you constricted his skin in your fingers. "Ah— thank you."
You buried your face into his thigh, suffocating yourself there. The less oxygen you got, the better. Your entire face had flushed with heat, leaving you a melted mess. You hurried to inch up a bit, causing Dan Heng's thighs to instead constrict your sides. You hugged his torso tightly as you leaned forwards, pressing your lips smoothly against his.

While muscle memory had taken over, Dan Heng began to lie flat on his back. Just as you felt your lungs cry for air, you separated your lips from Dan Heng's. He looked up at you expectantly before wrapping his arms around your head. You hurried to lie down, eagerly using one hand to pet his soft and luxurious hair.
He snickered a bit under his breath. You began to shift onto the mattress beside Dan Heng, tugging him close to yourself. You placed your head upon his pillow, allowing him to use your arm as a substitute so his neck wouldn't get sore. Your free hand began to idly play about in his gorgeous, black hair as you admired him once more.

Meanwhile, Dan Heng nestled up to your chest. He wrapped his arms around your torso, afterwards simply allowing you to have free reign over his curves. Your palm happily pet his hair before racing down to his hip, resting like this was your hand's throne. In truth, it was. It was your absolute favorite spot to place your hand. No matter what mood you were in, Dan Heng's waist was guaranteed to bring you immense happiness. Even just his smile brought you a wave of absolute euphoria. All you wished to do was kiss him until either you or him grew lightheaded.

Alas, it seems the workload of that day was far too great— seeing how Dan Heng had fallen asleep right then and there; just like that. He looked very comfortable. His expression was peaceful, though a slight smile lifted the corners of his lips. You melted instantly, placing your cheek atop his soft hair. You kissed his head before shutting your eyes— surely a nap with him was just what you needed.