GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Being Held Headcanons

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                           - She also screams "touch-deprived" to me

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

                                              ⭐️;

                      How does she react?

• When you drew her in for a headlock-like hug, she was laughing as per usual. She then wrapped you in a mutual hug, though she's a tad rough when she does so.

• You then shifted to under her arms, placing your cheek atop her head. Her jaw hung slightly open before she questioned how long she had left.

• After being told that she wasn't dying, she quietly sank into your chest. She found it hard to accept at first. All she could do was nestle there, her face hidden in your clothes as she shut her eyes. She has zero memories of being loved in such a way; this was a new experience for her.

                                               ⭐️;

                      How did she feel?

• Stelle felt instant bittersweet happiness.

• It was as though she'd finally felt the acceptance and validation that she longed for. That liberating feeling of sorrows lifting and leaving crashed over her for the first ever time since the beginning of her memories.

• She suddenly came off as far more serious than usual, but it wasn't like impending doom. It definitely showed just how much she appreciated this, even if she struggled to accept it.

                                              ⭐️;

                How would she ask for physical affection?

• She probably would cause a slight, though harmless, disturbance to get your attention. As soon as you take notice and race over to see what she's up to, she'll hurry to beckon you to take some time off and instead snuggle up with her.

• She will not leave you be until you give her precisely what she wants. As annoying as it may seem, it's never with serious intent on pestering you. Stelle always does it just to convey affection in ways she otherwise does not know how to.

                                              ⭐️;

                        How would she like to be held?

• Bridal style. Stelle wants to be carried like a pretty princess and she is very open about that.

• On a serious note, she'd definitely love leaning on your shoulder while you wrap one arm around her. It'd bring her a sense of comfort without making her feel trapped or indebted to you. This is most comfortable for her by far.

                                              ⭐️;

                        How does she sleep in your arms?

• Like a damn baby, as per usual.

• She could fall asleep upside-down, sleeping on your shoulder or being held is like sleeping on clouds for her.

                                              ⭐️;

                      Bonus!

• Stelle tends to use Kafka's abandonment as an outlet for self-hatred.(headcanon 100%)

• When she doubts herself and her purpose, she often seeks you. She'll place his chin on your shoulder, quietly closing her eyes. The moment you wrap your arms around her, she'll grin from ear-to-ear and silently thank you.