GN!Reader ┆ ✦ Cramps

◤━━━━━━━━━━━◥

                           - You are on your menstruation cycle

                           - You are on your menstruation cycle. To help with the pain, you bought a ton of your favorite snacks. However, when you find out that your adorable crush is also on hers, you eagerly share your food with her.

                         ◣━━━━━━━━━━━◢

              "Woah, careful, Conductor!"

You had just been returning to the express after an eventful day filled with cramping, rollercoasters of emotions, and praying for forgiveness from the relentless period pains. From the prior warp jump, you eagerly returned to Belobog for a quick trip to their shops.
In your hand, you held the handle of a neatly woven basket filled to the brim with snacks. All delicacies of sweet, sour, and even spicy from Belobog. It, unfortunately, costed you an arm and a leg.

Pom-Pom lifted their spherical head, afterwards huffing as you stumbled around them. They waddled over to your legs with their mini broom in their nubby mitts. "Passenger! You're finally back!" Sang Pom-Pom.
You set your basket upon the nearby lounging furniture lining the express, afterwards kneeling down to embrace Pom-Pom. "Hey, Conductor!"
Pom-Pom's tiny tail waggled as they extended their arms out to you for a hug. As they smushed into you, their squishy cheek smushed against your shoulder. You nuzzled into their floppy ear, smiling through their soft and well-kept fur. "I missed you." You murmured.
"I missed you t— ahem! Pom-Pom wasn't missing you at all! I definitely wasn't lonely." Said the stubborn conductor.
You ruffled their fur between their large ears, afterwards hoisting yourself to your feet. You dusted off your attire, smiling down at Pom-Pom. "If you say so," you then lifted your basket of snacks once more. "Here. Please, take something."
Pom-Pom's cheeks flushed red beneath their fur as they eagerly eyed the array of snacks you had offered them, "Oh, boy~! Ah, wait a minute," they squinted at you. "Are you trying to make me gain weight?!"
You grinned from ear-to-ear, "Pom-Pom, it was a friendly offer. I'm sorry if I offended you." You reassured them.
They eyed you several times before snatching a package of Belobog ice cream mochi from the basket, "Thank you, Passenger." They attempted to conceal their giant smile as they slowly squished the mochi between their tiny nubs.

A grin lifted the corners of your lips as you nodded, "Sure. Have you seen March?" You questioned.
Pom-Pom raised their eyebrow bones before pointing towards the door to the carriage cart behind you, "She's in her room. Are all of these snacks for her?" They lifted their head with round eyes.
You snickered a bit, your face flushing with heat. "Nah, not at all. I'm just going to see her, you know how it is."
Unamused, the conductor shooed you towards the door in a slightly irritated storm. "Shoo!"

Awkwardly chuckling, you waved goodbye to Pom-Pom before pushing the door open. As you walked across the crimson carpet in the regal hallway, you scanned the doors to recall which lead to March's bedroom. Finally, you located it. Eager as you were, your hand balled into a gentle fist. You knocked several times upon her door.