GN!Reader * NSFW┆ ✦ "White" Night

╰┈➤ You and Caelus's stay at the grand Penacony hotel proves fruitful as you proceed to lay him down on the couch in the luxury room

NSFW WARNING!!!
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After a long, exhausting check-in, it was finally time to rest up in your luxury hotel room with Caelus. As much as you enjoyed spending time with everyone else, you were excited to retreat to the seclusion of a room with just you and him.
This room so happened to be dark in lighting, with only a small bathtub's contents illuminating the comfortable area. It was quite luxurious, to say the least. The liquid within the bathtub that resembled a purple clam was bioluminescent and purple-blue in color, the two hues swirling about frivolously within the liquid— yet never merging.
You impulsively reached into the liquid, feeling its icy state. Even with only your fingertips submerged, your entire hand felt as though it'd been locked within a sphere of ice. The sheer chill of the water-like substance made you question how comfortable it'd be to sleep in such a thing.

Caelus halted beside you, a smile on his lips. "Hey. Are you already hopping in?" He asked, evidently referencing the dreamscape.
"Ah, no way," you laughed a bit as you nudged him with your elbow. "You think I'm going in there? Feel it."
Caelus, with one brow inclined, reached down towards the substance. His free hand clutched the edge of the stylized bathtub, his fingertips dipping beneath the surface of the mildly stirring liquid. "Woah—" he withdrew his arm, flicking the substance off of his hand afterwards. "Brr, that's ice cold. Is it supposed to be like that?" He questioned as he turned his hypnotizing gaze towards you.
You offered him a confused look and a shrug of your shoulders. "No clue. Maybe that's its luring properties at work?" You bent your digits, creating claws with your hands. You pounced at Caelus playfully, poking at his chest.
Caelus staggered backward, although he soon began laughing. He grasped your shoulders in his gloved hands. "Agh! It's dragging me in!" He hollered playfully.

You snickered a bit as you released Caelus from your roughhousing. You dusted off his white shirt before beginning to slide his jacket off of his shoulders. "I'll hang this up."
"Oh, thanks." Caelus slid out of his jacket. "You don't have to, bro." He reminded you while you casually smoothed his jacket free of wrinkles.
You shot him a small smile. "No problem, I've got plans anyways." You told him.
Caelus approached the couch to the left of the room. "Plans?" He echoed.
"Yep," you spun around on your heels before approaching him. "Let's smash."
"Don't have to tell me twice—"

Your hand met Caelus's chest, forcing him onto his back upon the red cushions of the couch. He simply flopped back, his hands landing directly above his gray hair. His eyes of piercing gold gazed longingly up at you, further provoking you. Your hands rushed along his exposed collarbone as you hoisted yourself up and onto the couch, your knees harshly planted into the couch cushions. Your knee imprints were directly on the sides of Caelus's thighs thanks to your position, hovering directly above his lap.
Caelus wiggled his fingers a bit, beckoning you to secure his wrists. You used your dominant hand to grasp his face whilst your free hand held his wrists together above his head. You could see a faint tint of red beginning to appear on Caelus's face. Your thumb briefly prodded Caelus's lower lip before you united your lips with his. The heat from his body being pressed against yours began to seep through your clothes, leaving you eagerly tugging on the bottom of Caelus's shirt.