Peter's crush on the most populair guy, who has a crush on Spider-Man Part 3

"Are you sure you're going to be, okay?"

Inside of his bedroom, Peter is chilling with his best friend, Ned. Together, they're making another Lego figure.

"I'm going to be fine." Peter reassures. "Thanks to you, I know what I'm missing. My grades are still high."

Ned hums. "What about Y/N?" Everyone in the school knows what happened to Flash. Peter manages to find himself in quiet the reputation.

Peter can't help but smirk. "I got his number."

"Really!?"

"Yeah!" Peter sounds excited. "We hit it off during PE and we became friends."

"That's great Peter!" Ned is happy Peter is going through this in a healthy way. "Just keep hanging out with him and I'm sure he's going to like you back."

Peter feels like that too. Maybe he can now retire the way Spider-Man treats Y/N?

-

It's a Saturday. With a sunny day, Peter is hanging out with his crush. Both of them are walking around the city, chatting all the while. Peter is beyond amazed how at ease he is. He doesn't stutter, just talking normal.

As they walk around, they spot a stall with newsletters with it. Y/N can't help but spots one thing and grabs the piece of paper.

"Holy shit." On the cover, it shows the Daily Bugle, having another slanderous hit-piece on Spider-Man. "These people sure like to complain about him." Y/N looks back at Peter before looking back, with the nerd standing besides him to look at the cover. "At least he is saving people out here. There is nothing the Daily Shithole can do."

Peter smiles, happy to hear the supports. "I'm sure Spider-Man appreciates that."

"I sure hope so." Y/N chuckles. "I'm like his biggest fan. Well, could be more toxic, but he just hit all my boxes."

"Really?" Peter is curious to hear his affection for his other side.

"Well, first he saves people. Unlike the Avengers though, he saves the individuals, which I find more sincere. Uhm... he got some kickass moves. He's pretty chill. Met him once. Though he sounds a bit anxious. Not that I blame with his kind of job. And... it really helps he got a hot body."

Peter can't help but smile, but there is also something that makes him upset. He only complements Spider-Man, and not Peter. It's not even a genuine relationship of some kind, but a parasocial relationship. It makes him think if he even got a chance if he wants to be just himself.

"Anyway, enough ranting and thirsting. I probably make you uncomfortable."

"It's alright."

"Great. Shall we go?"

-

Peter instantly changes into his suit when his spider-senses turned on. And so, he quickly gets out of his bedroom and into the streets. In the dark of night with rain falling down, Spider-Man swings through the streets and between the buildings.

Some minutes later, he manages to get to the location, a bridge. From a distance, he instantly spotted Vulture, who's flying around. As Spider-Man swings towards him, there suddenly is an explosion from the bridge, creating a massive hole. Cars begins to fall to the water. Peter quickly switches his target to the cars, trying to save them. With his webs, he creates a net to safe the vehicles.