Tony getting married with his fiance

Y/N is looking at himself in the mirror, seeing himself in a tux. He feels nervous about the whole situation, he is marrying his lover, Tony. He knows that it will be alright, but that doesn't mean his mind is at ease.

"Do I look alright?" He says nervously. He turns around and look at his witnesses, sitting on one of the couches in the room: Steve, Clint and Thor.

"For Midgard standards, yeah." Thor reassures.

"I agree, but you sound nervous." Steve points out.

"Yeah, I don't know why, but I think of the worst, like him leaving me at the alter or something." Y/N says frustratedly.

"Wouldn't surprise me." Clint whispers to himself, but Y/N hears that and looks even more nervously. Clint notices this. "Just kidding! He wouldn't do that."

"Is it too late to change one of my best men?" Y/N strikes back.

"C'mon Y/N. It's going to be alright." Steve reassures. "Stark wouldn't hurt you because he loves you. I promise you; this is going to be alright."

Meanwhile at Tony...

"How did you lose the rings?!" Tony grabs Peter at the shoulders, looking furious at him.

"I-I-I'm sorry! I go back and look for it!" Peter says in panic.

"Do you know where they are?" Bruce asks. He and Rhodes are sitting on a couch while Tony and Peter are standing.

Peter looks at him nervous. "No..."

"Are you kidding me!?" Tony groans.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stark. I-I go to the jewelry store immediately!" Peter excuses and tries to leave, but Tony stops him.

"Stop. You don't have to." He assures him. "Just remember where you were, go there and find the rings." He looks towards Bruce. "Brucie, care to help me out."

"Alright." Bruce stands up.

"I won't disappoint you." Peter replies. They exit the room.

Tony turns around and groans. Rhodes walk towards him and lay his hand on Tony's shoulder. "They will find them."

"I hope so."

-

"Who of the avengers is going to be the last to get married?" Y/N chats with his friends while sitting and drinking some drinks.

Clint thinks for a second. "I say Thor."

Thor looks at him in offense. "Why me?"

"Well, you live longer than any of us. You don't have the pressure to get married like the rest of us have." Clint explains.

Thor chuckles. "Make sense. Who do you think who get last married?" He asks Steve.

"I don't know. Why are we talking about- "?

Steve gets interrupted by Peter and Bruce barging in and looking around for a second until they see the group.

"...Hey Peter and Bruce. Why are you here?" Y/N asks.

"Just looking around, nothing more." Bruce answers.

The group of men look at him unsure. "Uh huh." Clint replies.

"Actually, can everyone except Y/N go with us in the hallway?" Bruce asks.

Clint, Steve and Thor looks confuse at Bruce and Peter. "Alright..." Steve replies.

The trio stands up and except the room with Bruce and Peter. They look at Y/N's witnesses and ready to tell why they are here. "I lost the rings." Peter says.

Clint, Steve and Thor look at him surprise. "What?!" They say in unison.

"He lost it, but we don't have time for telling the story. We need to find the rings." Bruce says.

They look at each other and nod. "Alright, what's the plan?" Steve asks.

-

While Y/N's witnesses are talking in the hallway, Y/N is sitting on the couch and is using his phone. Thor and Steve come in the room.

"Greetings Y/N." Thor says.

"What's wrong?" Y/N looks towards Thor and Steve.

"Why do you think something is wrong?" Steve asks.

"'because you went to the hallway with Tony's witnesses, probably talking about something I shouldn't know, and Clint is missing." Y/N explains and points out.

Steve and Thor look at each other and quickly look back. "No, there is no problem." Steve says.

"I can't believe the wedding is in 20 minutes, meanwhile I'm sitting here, on my phone, and getting bored because I'm already done with the preparations." Tony says.

Rhodes looks next to him. "Did you forget the rings?"

Tony looks back at Rhodes. "Kinda? But thanks to you, I remember."

"Well, I'm sorry Tony." Rhodes says sarcastically.

Tony closes his eyes and let out some frustrating noises. Afterwards he opens his eyes. "You know? Those rings, just gone, poof! I'm going to be creative." He stands up and walks away.

Rhodes looks at him confuse. "How?"

-

At the end of the day, the witnesses never found the rings, however, Tony manage to find a solution, one that may not work, but now the time has come, and everybody is at the wedding. Most people are sitting on the benches, while Tony's and Y/N's witnesses, except Rhodes and Steve, are standing with the marriage officiant, Natasha, is standing at the arch.

The door opens and the marriage music begins. Everybody stands up and Tony and Rhodes walk together towards the wedding arch.

"You feeling alright?" Rhodes asks.

"Nothing new, people just love staring at me." Tony says with a grin.

"I'm talking about Y/N."

"Yeah, that too."

They arrive at the wedding arch and Rhodes walk towards his place. Afterwards, Y/N and Steve walk towards the arch. Y/N immediately see his future husband and smiles at him, and he smiles back.

"He looks so good." Y/N says in awe to Steve.

Steve smiles at Y/N. "I'm happy for you. You deserve it."

After some seconds, they arrive and Steve moves towards his place. Y/N and Tony are facing each other while Natasha is next to him.

"Today we have a special day," Nat begins. "our friends and teammates are about to share their life together to the fullest. On one hand we have our favorite billionaire, Tony Stark, finding a guy that he just not like, but love with everything have. On the other hand, we have Y/N L/N, a 'newer' avenger with me and my colleges. When he walked in the tower, we were excited to get to know him, but the first person he can call a friend was Tony, and after 6 months, they were officially boyfriends." She tells gracefully while Y/N and Tony are staring in each other eyes. "But today we change that, Tony?"

"I got it." Tony says with a confident smirk. "The rings?"

Peter walks towards him and gives him a small black box. "Are you sure this works?" He whispers to his boss.

"Yes, now get back." He whispers back. Y/N hears this and looks confuse at him for a second. "Y/N, during the years you made me the happiest and the best person I ever been, and I don't doubt that will discontinued. The only thing I want right now is to say that you're my husband, loud and proud." He opens the box and Y/N immediately the new rings, that being...

"Are those ring pops?" Y/N says in confuse.

"It's a metaphor." Tony comments, making the guests laughs. He slid on ring pop on Y/N finger.