Bucky and his husband adopting Pietro and Wanda

Requested by @Artistgames. I hope you like it!

Bucky has been the victim of HYDRA, and once freed, seek justice for he have been through. After severing his ties with HYDRA, he joined The Avengers to defeat them. During which, he met Y/N. They got along quickly. Some months later, Bucky asked him for a date after many flirty banters. Two weeks later, and Y/N asked to be his boyfriend. Five years later, and they get married. Life seemed complete, yet HYDRA's influence still exists.

One day, after raiding one of their bases, they discovered their tests and its subjects. Some of them were orphans. While most of them got housing, one remained. A child called Nate. SHIELD and The Avengers discussed the case and potential future cases about child mutants created by HYDRA. Feeling like it's an obligation to help those who can't help themselves, Bucky said to his husband they should adopt the child, and after some thinking, Y/N accept.

That's how the family started with just three. A regular guy, a super-soldier and a boy manipulating energy. Two years later, and another case like this appears with a girl called Fiona. Again, it's Bucky who first offered the idea, and since Y/N is now used having a child, they get another child. Now, they have a daughter that has the ability to talk with animals and can use them to help her.

Three years later, they have two other cases at the same time. Two brothers called Leon, who can control the element earth, and Jack, who can control the element water. Again, it's Bucky who offered the idea, with Y/N accepting it.

Now, they have a family of 6. However, it's becoming bigger with the addition of the Maximoff twins. However, unlike the previous children, they got adopted as late teens and are the oldest of the household. Still, Bucky and Y/N don't feel bothered by that. If anything, they hope they can make the twins life better after what they bring through by HYDRA.

It's the day where the twins arrived at their new home, where they quickly get introduced to their adopted brothers and sister. Nate, who is a year younger than the twins at 16-year-old. Fiona, the youngest daughter at 14-year-old. And finally, Leon and Jack, who are 12 and 9. They seem to get along at first, but Pietro can tell there is some friction between him and Nate.

Besides that, they can tell the house is fortified, although it's not obvious. They noted it's probably because of their children's powers. It also helps that the house is somewhere isolated in a plain field.

After introductions, they got a tour. Wanda got offered her own room, though Pietro needs to share one with Nate. Although feeling odd getting adopted, they appreciate the large house they can live in. And thus, their first day living here starts.

-

Pietro is unpacking at his new room, where he gets the top of the bunk bed. As he unpacks, he can feel someone staring at him. As he looks back, he notices Nate.

"Something wrong?"

"Just watching." Nate says coldly.

Pietro can tell he got a problem with him, but since he doesn't want to be kicked out day 1, he ignores it and just continue unpacking.

-

"We should celebrate tonight." Bucky says as he takes a glass of water. As he talks to his husband, Y/N is working on his laptop at his desk. They usually have a nice dinner when adopting their previous children. "My vote is barbeque."

"Of course it is." Y/N responds as he continues to work in the background. "You think Pietro and Wanda like it?"

"If they don't, they will learn to." Bucky says with a smirk. He takes a sip of the water.