Bobby and his fight with his teammate Part 1

Nobody really knows why Bobby and Y/N were constantly butting heads. They know they're completely opposites in almost every way. First, their mutation, Bobby uses the ice element, while Y/N uses fire. Funnily enough, their personality doesn't align with their elements. Bobby is caring, kind and always open for a chat. Meanwhile the other man prefers to be alone and can be viewed as coldly, though he considers himself blunt. Even so, even if they don't match in anything, that doesn't mean they're meant to be hostile. Yet, they are.

It started out small, with them not getting along during group projects or not clicking when they hang out with their friends. Then later becomes bigger during their mutation training, as one of them accuses the other one of slacking and the other one criticizing about the other's technique. Still, it doesn't appear anything noteworthy, until one day during practice Y/N accidentally almost burned Bobby, and then a fight broke out.

That leads to the two teenagers inside of the principle office, both sitting in front of the desk of Charles Xavier. Neither are in the mood to deal with each other right now.

"If this were a real mission, the entire team would be as good as dead." Scott concludes the story, standing at the rear end of the desk.

"I see. Thank you, Summers. Please go back to your class." Scott nods and walks out of the office, leaving Charles to look at the culprits. "Do I dare to ask what started all of this?"

"Ask Y/N. He almost burned me alive."

"I was aiming at the enemy. It's not my fault your idiot brain decided to jump in front of the fire ball."

"Enough." Charles stops the two before another argument can start, causing the two look back at him. "I take it you two don't get along well for a while."

"You can say that again." Y/N comments with snark.

Charles hums. "I understand. Sometimes in life, there are people we don't get along. Such relationship can remedy and end up as a dear friend, or it won't. And that's alright. I'm not a teacher that forces their students to apologize even if they don't mean it. However, because you two are enlisted to become X-Men members, this needs to be fixed."

"What do you want to do?" Bobby asks.

"I give you two options. Either I can write you both out of the X-Men for not only endangering yourself, but others as well. Or, you two will go through multiple meetings to build trust and respect for each other."

Both teens look at each other, not looking excited for either option. While Bobby knows what he's going to pick, Y/N has one question to ask. "How about the option Bobby get kicked off and I stay?"

"I think it's better to kick off the problem." Bobby says.

"That's why I said your name."

"Silence!" Both teens look startled a bit as they focus back on him. "Either you both are off the team, or you will fix this. What will it be?"

Both teens look back at each other again for two seconds, before looking back at Charles. "Fine."

-

"This is an easy exercise. One of your falls, and the other one catches." Today, Logan is standing in his classroom with the two troubled teens. They continue to frown. "Questions?"

Y/N put his hand up. "Can I catch Bobby first?"

"'Kay."

"What!?" Bobby looks furious. "He's going to let me fall."