Gambit's Boyfriend Getting Flirted By Scott & Logan

Requests of 0MrBlue0. I hope you like it!

The X-Men are known for their tight relationships between each other, mostly considering themselves a family. Some view others as friends while others view some as comrades. For Y/N however, there is a special someone he considers his beloved, Gambit. Their relationship is a secret, which Y/N requested since he isn't too open. Although he rather does not want to hide it, Remy complies.

Their relationship is quite steady, with no problems arriving. Everything is going well for both of them. They communicate well. Have fun times. Gambit wouldn't complain anything about the relationship, though he soon discovers there is one issue that isn't his or his boyfriend's fault.

It starts during a sunny day, where many of the team are swimming in the pool. Gambit is at the side however, tanning. Though with his eyes closed, he often opens it to take a peek whatever is going on. He mostly sees his teammates enjoying the weather. Some are chatting in the pool, while others are swimming. He then spots something odd.

Scott Summers is focused on something. Gambit follows his gaze to see that he's checking out his boyfriend, who just leaves the house in his swimming trunks. With Y/N being tall and jacked, it wouldn't be odd if people check him out. Still, this is different. Scott is ogling at him.

But it's not just him. Logan, who's chatting with Ororo, looks pass her to check him out as well. Gambit is a bit surprised how popular Y/N is and wonders if this is just mere ogling or if it's something more. Soon enough, Y/N sits beside Gambit, handing over a glass of Bloody Mary.

"Brought something for you. Stay hydrated."

"Thanks." Gambit sits up and takes his glass. Once sipping from it, he looks around, noticing Scott and Logan quickly avoid his gaze, not wanting to be caught peeping. "Someone is popular."

"Whatcha talking about?"

"You got some fangirls." Gambit looks back at his boyfriend, who lies on the tanning chair. "Cyclops and Wolverine."

Y/N looks at where they are, seeing that they merely continue to talk to whoever they talk to. "They probably admire my body. Don't worry." Y/N assures. "Nothing I didn't do."

"Well, keep it that way."

Y/N looks aside. "Sounds someone's jealous."

"Just looking out for you." Gambit assures, not knowing he's going to be jealous soon.

-

In the danger room, the team are practicing their powers and teamwork again. This time, they're fighting against some robots in a factory. During which, Y/N is taking the front to attack the robots. However, there will be risks, as a robot suddenly appears behind him. Before Y/N got strike from behind, Logan jumps between them.

"Careful!" Logan quickly slices the arms, as Y/N blast off his head. After it's defeated, the shorter guy looks back. "Don't be reckless and do this alone. I cover you."

They move on, fighting more enemies. Right before Y/N gets attacked by three robots in front of him, Cyclops, from a distance, laser them down.

"I got you Y/N."

As they continue their practice, Gambit notices something. Logan and Scott keep clinging to Y/N. This basically confirm his suspicion, and he doesn't like it. He trusts Y/N that he won't cheat on him, however he doesn't trust the two that they keep their distant from the guy he loves. He quickly got an idea to give a message to Scott and Logan.