Steve's affair with Tony's husband Part 1

Steve is at Berlin, preparing to take out the trickster god, Loki. He's standing in a large crowd made out people who feared the god. The super soldier soon charges at Loki. They first fight with shield and staff but that soon turned into a fist fight. However Loki manage to get hold of his staff and overthrow Captain America. Loki wanted to finish off the soldier, but was stopped by two new men coming in the scene. Tony and his husband, Y/N land on the square with their suits after Tony hacked into the system of the quinjet Natasha is sitting in, just to play music. Tony quickly blasted Loki away with the blasters, afterwards he points his weapons towards Loki.

"Flashy as always." Y/N chuckles, standing right beside of Tony.

Tony chuckles. Steve joins the two, standing next to them. "You know you like it."

-

After taken Loki, who was taken by Thor, who the team convinced to join them, everybody is back in the helicarrier. Tony and Bruce are analyzing the scepter of Loki in the lab late at night.

"The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process." Bruce says while inspecting the scepter.

Tony is working on another station. "If we bypass their mainframe and direct reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops." He's done with his part and walks over Bruce.

"All I packed was a tooth brush." Bruce chuckles.

Tony chuckles as well. You know, you should come by Stark tower sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land." Tony explains happily. While walking to Bruce, he picks up a miniature electrical prod to pester Bruce with.

"Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem." Bruce responds somewhat awkwardly while focusing at the computer screen.

Tony walks pass Bruce. "Well, I promise a stress free environment. No tension. No surprises." Suddenly uses a miniature electrical prod against Bruce, who let out a yelp because of it. Tony looks closer to Bruce. "Nothing?"

Steve and Y/N notices Tony's action. "Hey! Are you nuts?" Steve looks mad at Tony. Y/N is less mad then Steve, but still isn't happy with his husband right now.

"You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? Huge bag of weed?" Tony just ignores Steve and casually asks Bruce questions while Bruce just wants to work.

"Tones, quiet messing around." Y/N orders Tony.

Tony looks back at his husband. "But you fell in love with me with this kind of behavior."

"That wasn't during a life threatening situation." Y/N argues, though he doesn't raise his voice.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve glares.

Tony faces towards Steve. "Funny things are."

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny." Steve scolds Tony. "No offense, doctor."

"No, it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things." Bruce respond while working.

Tony begins to walk away from Bruce. He points the prod. "You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut."

"And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark." Steve angerly says to Tony.

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony questions.