1.

Jimin got up from the bed.

His mind was getting blank, it was feeling like he never felt before. He felt like he is not jimin. The blancket which was touching his hand was not feeling like his own blancket anymore.

The light falling on his head was also not from that cheap energy saving lamp of his.

His body was aching badly. When he saw his wrist, there were purple, green colour patches which could be clearly seen with eyes.

This was definately not a dream right? He thought.

He looked down under the blanket and when he saw that there was no cloths on his body which made him almost scream.

He took a deep breath before gathering himself, he removed the blancket and got down from the bed taking all his cloths which were thrown down the bed. He wore them quickly and got ready to get out. He didn't wanted to even spare a glance to his back.

When he was about to take a step ahead someone hold his neck from behind.

"Aah! Let me go!! Leave me." He yelled in pain. Jimin tried to rescue himself by using his hands.

The other man used his force and throw jimin on the bed. Even when the man behaved with jimin so rudely but when jimin looked up to see him he was in utter shock.

His eyes couldn't leave that handsome face, like he was not in his own control.
How handsome he was, his eyes were bowed down but his ego could be clearly seen.

His nose was so straight, the thin lips completing them in perfect face. His flawless skin was making him jalous when his own skin is white like snow.

Jimin had seen many alpha's in his life but this one had very different personality.

But is this the same man who did this to jimin? Tortured jimin last night so much that he could still feel pain in his body?

"Who the fuck send you here? How dare you to give me drugs? After doing so many things you really think you can go from here this easily?" That man asked Jimin in anger.

But by looking at his eyes jimin could tell he didn't remember anything.

His eyes were filled with anger.

For that man jimin was an unknown omega, he have honey like white skin with small flawless face. Big doe eyes which were staring at him with fear.

The man was Jeon jungkook.

Jimin moved his head in no rapidly while jungkook just watched his actions without blinking his eyes.

Jimin was just a small actor, when the omega got to know that very big actor and celebrity Jeon taehyung was coming here today he didn't wanted to miss the chance.

Hence he had bought some special drugs from which anyone will loss their counciousness. Jimin had mixed them in water to take advantage of taehyung.

But he had given drugs to the wrong person. The person in front of him was handsome without any doubt but he is sure that he is not the top celebrity taehyung!

That man again pulled jimin by his hand and thrown him on the floor.

"What the fuck you are doing? Ugh! You really think I would have slept here if I had given you drugs?" Jimin asked in pain.

"I am sure you are confused. The person who is most in problem and pain right now is me got it?" Jimin continues.

Jimin's body was aching so badly due to falling down, specially his lower part of the body.