4.

"I am not marrying you!" Jimin said.

"Listen what I want to say first." Jungkook yelled and made jimin sit in the car.

"How did you even found me out?" Jimin asked looking up but got amazed by handsome face in front of him again.

It was really sad thing that his personality didn't match with his handsome face. But he didn't even looked towards jimin he kept looking at side of road and asked.

"How much money should I give you, so that you will marry me?"

Jimin thought he heard something wrong and pinched himself. But started to rub the area when it started hurting.

"We cant change what we did so now I have to complete my responsibility by marrying you." Jungkook said in simple language without looking at him.

"Haha I don't think I need that." Jimin said with fake laugh thinking jungkook is making some kind of joke with him.

Jungkook suddenly snapped his neck towards jimin like he knew what jimin was thinking.

"I know what you are thinking but I am not joking! I really want to marry you, if you say yes we can go right now and get married. If you want my advice don't let go of this wonderful opportunity." He said with serious glare.

Jimin couldn't understand what he should even reply. After a second he stared to laugh loudly. That alpha was talking like marrying him is some kind of so much big deal.

But he wasn't Jeon taehyung . But he was jungkook's little brother. Is it was taehyung who asked him for marriage jimin would have said yes in an instant. It would be so helpful for his acting carrier.

"What benefit I would get by marrying you?" Jimin asked after stopping his laughter.

Jungkook got anger with this. He stared directly on jimins eyes and said.

"I will take care of all your expenses is you will be my omega. I will give you a place to stay and if you have a boyfriend or something then you will get enough money after divorce that no man will see you as some low class.I will also take care of all your problems." Jungkook said flashing his wealth indirectly.

"Trust me, this is beneficial for you in all the ways. You won't regret it." He continues.

At start jimin thought the joke was getting too much but on listening to the last condition he started to think about the offer.

Of course he won't have to go in that Park resident if he marry Jeon jungkook and that stupid Jung's also. But will jungkook really help him?

"So you are saying we're gonna take divorce at the end anyway?" Jimin asked in confusion.

Jimin needed to think about everything that's coming towards him in future after all. Jungkook just nodded his head in yes.

"Yes I will give you divoryse, but you have to co-operate with me until then. I will get a good reason to give you divorce and I will try my best it won't get any shit on our reputation."he said.

"Before that we are gonna sign a contract, we can't take any other advantage."jungkook said clearing his throat.

"You are really rude you know? Why would I need any other advantage from you?" Jimin asked with a pout that formed unconsciously.

"We don't need any manners in this marriage, it's not like we are staying together for a lifetime. But are sure that you are okay with this? We don't even know each other."jimin asked getting down.

"What else is needed to know? I know every single part of your body."jungkook said with a smirk.

"Yaaaah!" Jimin got red in anger with even thought of that night.