23

"Jimin can you come down first?"jungkook said trying his best to control his anger looking up at the omega.

"No! Put that thing away then only I will think about it!" Jimin said his chin resting on his palm and sitting cutely.

"For fucks sake it's just pill!" Jungkook yelled.

"I. Am. Not. Eating. That.!" Jimin pressed every single word.

"Okay, let's deal with this in patience okay? Here I am keeping it completely away happy? Now come down please it's dangerous." With that jungkook put the pill on the table and that's when jimin started to get down from the cupboard.

Even he didn't know how he climbed up there when jungkook was forcing him to take the pills for his fever.

"Stay away from me! I don't trust you." Jimin said slowly getting down.

"I am just going to catch up if you fall down idiot."jungkook said standing right before the omega.

"Haha! I am not a small baby fall for-... AAAAH!" and with that his leg slipped but thanks to jungkook that he caught the clumsy omega immediately.

Jungkook looked at the omega in his eyes holding like he would disappear if he let him go. Jimin's hands were locked around jungkook's neck and jungkook's hand were tightly locked around the waist of omega.

"Ummm I think you can let me go..." Jimin said awkwardly after some time when jungkook had no plan to move.

When jungkook come to his senses finally he literally pushed away his hands which made jimin land on floor completely.

"Owww!" Jimin yelped in pain looking up at the alpha with pout but jungkook was already gone.

Jimin got up smiling in victory of not eating the pills. He was preparing for his bath with victory song on his lips.

When the omega was about to open door to washroom he got pulled back by his hand and he felt soft lips on his lips.

Before he can refuse jungkook's strong hand secured him at his place. What made jimin's face crunch up in disgust was the liquid that got in his mouth.

Jungkook made sure that the omega drink up whole serup then only he leave the omega.

"YAAAAH!!!" jimin yelled in anger and pushed jungkook who was just wiping his lips like nothing happened.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! IT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!! " jimin yelled and sit down with hands on his head.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"WHAT WHAT? YOU FUCKING STOLED MY FIRST KISS!" jimin yelled looking up at the alpha.

"Jimin if you don't remember that night when you drugged me-....."

"It didn't count okay?" Jimin said before jungkook can complete his sentence.

"But that day in hospital-...."jungkook tried to explain himself in confusion.

"WHAT HAPPENED IN HOSPITAL?" jimin yelled when widened in shock and jungkook pressed his lips in thin line.

"Nothing.... Forget it just continue with your celebration of first kiss." Jungkook said hand gesturing at jimin's position and left the room.

That's when jimin looked down and he was sitting like baby with his legs spreades in front and hands on side.

"Dear God I want to apeal to cancel this kiss okay?" Jimin asked with a pleading voice looking up.

_____

"Sir namjoon sir is here and he want to meet you immediately." One is the servent said to jungkook when he left his bedroom with smirk on his lips.

"Huh? At this time?" Jungkook asked and the man nodded.

"Okay I will be there." Jungkook said and left to meet his brother.

___

"Wow isn't this first time in this year that you put step in my house?" Jungkook asked going near his brother who was looking at statue of crab in his study room.

"You preserved this?" Namjoon asked with smile on his face.

"H-.... Hyung put it down!" Jungkook said going near his brother slowly.

"Oh jungkook-ah.... You think I will break this also? Don't worry how can I break my own birthday gift to you?" Namjoon said with smile but when he was gesturing his hands the statue slipped from his hands but thanks to jungkook who catched it immediately.

"Go and sit there! " Jungkook said with pout.

If you told that the scariest president of country got scolded by someone and the Jeon jungkook was talking to someone with pout they will say you are a joker.

"Okay what's the matter? You don't come like this unless it's something serious."jungkook said taking his sit on the couch in study room while namjoon sit in front of him.

"Yeah, this is the problem." Namjoon said putting a envelop in front of alpha.

Jungkook took the envelop and took out the papers inside it. They were photo and jungkook's eyes widened in shock when he looked at what was in it.

"Hyung...."

"It was drunken mistake..... I don't even know anything about that omega except he with for your husband in his company." Namjoon said with serious expression.

"Is this all or....?"

"No there are more and worse from this..... Complete private photo in which.... You can understand." Namjoon said.

"You mean Jin right?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon just nodded yes.

"They are blackmailing me for upcoming elections..... I also want you to check the background of that omega Kim seokjin.... I am afraid if he will talk about that night to someone." Namjoon said his voice filed with worry.

"Don't worry hyung it will be solved until tonight." Jungkook said putting the photo's back in envelop.

"Since I am already here let me meet our new family member... Where is jimin?" Namjoon asked suddenly changing the whole subject and jungkook got up looking at the envelop in anger.

"Sir that man in basement.... What should we do with him?"

"Who? Oh that leech from station?" Jungkook said and his manager nodded in yes.

"He is guest in our house, give him our special treatment. I will visit him tonight. One more gonna join him anyway." Jungkook said looking at the envelope in his hand before following his brother.

"Ummm jungkook....." Namjoon whispered and stopped in his tracks looking at the scene in front of him.

Jungkook on in front to see what made namjoon stop in his track and his jaw also dropped on floor when he saw what his omega was doing in bedroom.

_______

Yeah again my resolution made me do it.....*sigh*