35

"Can you go fast? " jimin asked to ji-eun who was driving the car as they were following Jungkook in  the middle of night.

"Jimin its the best i can go, do you want me to fly the car now?" ji-eun asked frustrated with the situation. ' the gene of anger run in whole family.'jimin thought.

"Huh? Did you said something? " ji-eun asked making jimm's eyes almost come out of his socket. 'Is she mind reader or what ?' the omega gulped with thought. But he couldn't hide his desperation as he can clearly see jungkok enough miles away that he will kill lee jeong suk until they reach there.

"How about we go through short cut?" jimin asked praying to god that ji-eun will listen to him.

" Do you know any? " ji- eun asked turning her head towards the omega and jimin almost snapped his need with the speed he nodded yes.

"But there is a condition." Jimin said.
"Huh what condition? " ji-ein asked.

______
"Jimin I would have said my last goodbye to mom if I knew I would be dying in car crash!" ji-eun yelled on top of her lungs churching sit belt as her whole life depended on it.

"Your husband will die with that speed and we will go there for his funerial! Trust me i can handle this speed." Jimin said and ji-een looked at the omega in disbelief as the current speed of car was 150 km/ hr.

Ji-eun just gulped playing to god to make them reach there soon  and this rollerzoster of adventure come to end.

_____

"Excuse me if you don't mind please come in -..."Jimin tried to say but omega beside him beat him in it.

"Get in the car you fucker!" ji-eun yelled at the man who was walking on road clearly drunk.

"Shoo shoo! I don't have money." The alpha said while waving his hand in air and keep walking ahead. " from when beggars begging from car?" he mumbled to himself which was heard by both the omega,

"Here I am trying to save this asshole and he have audacity to call me bigger?" ji- eun yelled in anger which made Jimin flinch in fear.

Ji-eun got down from the car and smoked head of alpha who was walling in circles. The smack made him look up with a pout but his eyes widened cohen he saw ji-eun's face. He covered his mouth with left hand and pointing toward her with right forefinger.

"No wonder that monster omega know black magic now I an seeing her everywhere! God save me and my pure soul from this monstrous world." he said covering his chest like both the omegas were some me kind of pervert alpha's.
Ji-ein just sighed and looked at Jimin who was looking nothing but traumatized.

"Can you lift weight?" ji- eun asked to Jimin.

"Huh?"Jimin asked dumbfolded but realised soon what she meant.

_____

" HELP!!! Help!! These two omegas are trying to harass an innocent alpha! Help!" jeong-suk was yelling on top of his lungs while being carried away with Jimin holding his legs and ji-eur holding his both hands.

They carried the alpha while swinging him back and forth and finally throw him in the backsit.

Ji-eun put one of the tape she had around alpha's mouth to stop his screaming.

"Too much dramatic for an alpha! God knows why i loved you!" She mumbled to herself and Jimin tight it would be better to act as if he didn't heard it.
____

"sir I swear I saw him here . He was cursing at air in ji-ein mam-..... Sorry sir." The secretary stopped when junglable glared at him in anger.

"I left my omega in middle of  of night just for this stupid information!" jungkok yelled at the man in .

They still continued to search if the alpha was hiding somewhere but gave up when they couldn't find anything.

"I-....I am sorry sir I will be more careful next time ." the man said.

" Jungkrole was about to go back in his car when he noticed familiar ear ring shining in the middle of the road.

"I think I know where he is.... "

_____
"Where?"

"At his own home that's the only place jungkook Hyung won't suspect." ji-eun said but she failed to notice the nervousness of the omega beside her..well
She even ignored the kicks from back sit.

All he could think was what will happen if junglade got to know that it was him who helped in escape of Lee jeong suk.

In all chaos he didn't realised when they reached home. He just followed his
Sister-in-law but a slap brought him bade to reality.

Mr. Lee, Lee jeong suk's father had slapped his own son.Jimin had no interest in watching personal family mater so he decided to so out for some fresh air. He was relieved now that junglade can't harm him here.

He opened the door still in thought but his breath got stuck in his throat when he saw the person standing in front of him.....

Jeon jungkook......

_

_____
Long time..... My next university year started and i needed some time to get adjusted to new schedule, i will try to update regularly from now on 💕💜