3.

Let it hurt until it can't hurt anymore.... The cure to pain is pain itself.

-unknown.

__________

"You!!" Mrs park was in so much anger.

Jimin was about to leave from there but Mrs park caught him by shoulder and thrown on the ground.

"Didn't you see yourself jimin? We have taken care of you for this long time! How dare you talk back with me? We saved you from that psycho mother of you from killing you on the road. So what even if I hit you?" She asked in anger.

It didn't took long for Mrs park to see the marks on jimins neck.

"It's okay jimin, actually I know how you think bad about this family. You are also just like your mom, seducing people, taking advantage of them." She said in anger .

"Lee taemin is next chairman of the Lee industries. Do you really think he will take interest in slut like you?" She asked with scoff.

The slap didn't hurt jimin as much these words did. His heart broke hearing things about his mom and taemin.

Jimin suddenly started laughing after hearing all that. He pulled up his shirt to hide his shoulders.

"If you really think he won't even look at me then why are you getting so insecure Mrs park?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

Mrs park didn't said anything for a while.

"Just shut up and get ready. The Jung family is coming to see you. Don't think I don't care about you, I will let you marry their second son." She said in small voice so that people outside won't hear.

Jimin's eyes got wide in shock. Ofcourse he knew who was second son is the Jung. The 25 year old who literally behave like 5 year boy.

"So you want me to get married to that weak minded psycho who think everyone is slave? And saying that you care for me?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

"If you really think it's so beneficial go and marry him. I am not your fucking doll that will do anything you say."jimin said in anger.

Jimin pushed Mrs park and started to run out of room but the next words stopped him.

"Yeah yeah go out of that door and see what I do with those ashes of your mom."Mrs park said.

Jimin didn't thought about anything and run out.

______

Jungkook was called on Jeon house after what happened.

Ofcourse Mrs Jeon told his grandpa about what happened last night and immediate meeting was arranged.

He was main member of their family and no one can deny him not even jungkook.

Jungkook was still in denial, he looked at Grandpa and said.

"Grandpa, mom dosent know anything about situation. She isn't understanding, that omega and me didn't slept together with our own wish."jungkook tried to explain.

"Why are you stubborn jungkook? Aren't you understanding that it isn't that hard to marry that omega? You have done everything with him already. Don't you remeber those feelings that you never felt before?" His grandpa asked him.